Mrs Hinch #455 I’m a tend sleb, get me out of childcare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @YorkshireTeaTime 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She started Friday with one of her “walks” that always seem to be hinting at something and set Tattle off on the hunt for Hinch Farm again. She followed that up with another ad for the bloody notebook that clearly nobody wants.

It was Bonfire Night so Soph saw the opportunity for some easy family content. She said that Ron hates fireworks so had a pop at making him some edible sparklers which funnily enough turned out to be inedible when she made them, she immediately put the Gretel filter on and went on a troll rant 🙄
She then remade them and said they were lovely. She didn’t let Ron help make them despite it being an activity many nurseries and online toddler accounts have been doing with the kids.
She and the Cling On niece made some space rockets as an activity this is because she’s stupid and can’t tell the difference between a firework rocket and space one. Ron was allowed to have a go at painting one but she never showed his finished rocket on her photo of them because she’s a cow who thinks her toddler’s efforts aren’t Instagram worthy.

She then stole @Danielle0120 idea of putting a sparkler in a carrot for Ron to hold (she’s not read Tattle since Guy Fawkes was alive) so at least he had a go at that. They also had some silent fireworks for him which looked like she’d lit a fabulousa blast can on her wooden bench and it’s a miracle that her entire plastic garden didn’t melt from the heat.
Then we were treated to Soph spinning round with a sparkler in the garden with a power ballad soundtrack and her squealing “look mum!” at the fireworks.

Just when you thought she’d fucked off for the night she was back with a sickly story about how she “can’t put down Holly Willoughby’s new book. Same publisher? Anyway she clearly could put it down as she’s only on page 37. Holly reciprocated her love in with an equally insincere and sickly story back. Scrap her off our list of decent celebs immediately...

Saturday and she was starting the madness early with a weird quote about how no one would love Lennie like her. Stop projecting your narcissism on to a baby Sophie.
Then there was a pointless story about her Joolz pushchair which was suspiciously like an advert for them and the baby shop she uses. She claimed to use it all the time, but the ever eagle eyed @HinchesSousChef spotted the box for it on the patio in a later story about Henry loving fireworks.

She moved on to some cleaning but really it was just an advert for Scub Daddy again. She cleaned her oven and insisted we all do the same, but she got about £24k for cleaning hers so I’m out.

This was followed with a tessshco ad for her new brushed cotton duvet covers (they’re sooo cosy country guyshhh 😉)and then an announcement that she’s bringing out an entire cookware range because she’s renowned for her culinary prowess with delicacies such as the mugshot eaten from a Pyrex jug and the spaghetti hoop pie.

She didn’t post at all yesterday but Jamie will be busy working as it was a Sunday.
She did however spend time deleting various gridpost photos including a notorious #RonANDREX “conversation” photo and she’s still starting to follow high end furniture and “country style” businesses to go on the beg for Hinch Farm. 😉
ATV 👍

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 147
God bless! My dog woke me up at 6, but there was a fresh Tattle thread 💜
Is it just me or does anyone else think of the Hozier song whenever I hear about inch at church?

Take me to church
I'll worship like a fat dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your fake nails
Offer me that odourless death
Good God, let me give you my lenor

(edit) no disrespect at all I know this music video was anti-homophobia, I’m just taking the piss out of Hinch and how much of a tit she is 💜 (from a fully fledged bisexual)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Ooh we are getting closer to Hinch getting her dream of being a tend upper class person! These threads are gonna go off when she moves 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Awesome recap as always 🥰

In other news, I heard Mylene Klass on the radio yesterday taking all the credit for the idea of putting sparklers in vegetables. How very dare she 😱

Edited to correct autocorrect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was just thinking back to when we could perfectly predict her monthly content because she would write it down in a list and tick it off each day.
That then made me laugh because she’s got a brand new book of lists and she doesn’t even write lists anymore 😂😂😂. The joke of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Ooh we are getting closer to Hinch getting her dream of being a tend upper class person! These threads are gonna go off when she moves 😭
I hope they’ll finally slim jabba the mutt down then, as he’ll never keep with the shooting set at that size.
I now have horrendous images of Jamie short for James in his tweeds and Jabba wheezing over styles as they try out bush beating.

Grinch likes horses doesn’t she? Maybe she’ll join the Boxing Day hunt this year. Now that would be a sight to behold!

I was just thinking back to when we could perfectly predict her monthly content because she would write it down in a list and tick it off each day.
That then made me laugh because she’s got a brand new book of lists and she doesn’t even write lists anymore 😂😂😂. The joke of it all.
I read this as “monthly cycle” and didn’t realise I could be both intrigued and horrified at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really shouldn't Tattle befor bed. I had a dream Hinch and I had a friend in common so I got invited over to her house for Sunday lunch. All the lunch was, was premade potatoes in various formats (mashed, roasted, jackets, you name it). We then got to witness the renewal of their vows with Jimbob crammed into his wedding All The Vest. I went on the hunt for a toilet and none of the house looked familiar. I was so confused and then I realised the whole time I'd been in a whopping great farmhouse mansion. I asked Hinch if I could see the house that started it all and the lead me to an on site TV studio where her old house had been recreated but everything was fake (well, more fake than the original)

So now I'm treating my dream as canon and fully on board with the "she's already moved and using her old house as a studio to keep the original sheep on board" theory 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I really shouldn't Tattle befor bed. I had a dream Hinch and I had a friend in common so I got invited over to her house for Sunday lunch. All the lunch was, was premade potatoes in various formats (mashed, roasted, jackets, you name it). We then got to witness the renewal of their vows with Jimbob crammed into his wedding All The Vest. I went on the hunt for a toilet and none of the house looked familiar. I was so confused and then I realised the whole time I'd been in a whopping great farmhouse mansion. I asked Hinch if I could see the house that started it all and the lead me to an on site TV studio where her old house had been recreated but everything was fake (well, more fake than the original)

So now I'm treating my dream as canon and fully on board with the "she's already moved and using her old house as a studio to keep the original sheep on board" theory 😆
Salad fingers is haunting your dreams 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinking about the Mansiiooonnnn reveal, surely if she keeps up the tend scenario of Ron having the house for a Christmas present, ot would have to be on Christmas day🤔 but that would be bad engagement day so....... Great recap as always😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In the last 21 grid posts, there is 7 photos of Lonnie on his own vs 2 of Rooblesshisheart
Very obvious who the favourite child is

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thinking about the Mansiiooonnnn reveal, surely if she keeps up the tend scenario of Ron having the house for a Christmas present, ot would have to be on Christmas day🤔 but that would be bad engagement day so....... Great recap as always😍
I’d say she will go into deep rest xmas eve. Then back on jan 1st with Xmas day montage.
“Ron larrrved his dolls house. He made a wish and it came true.”Zoom into dolls house zoom out on mansion with pooopybrlle ott door and the hinches
Stood outside gormless smiling. Ron in a headlock. Lonnie looking pissed off. HeNry panting. Jamie in his joggers. Hinch in her black loungewear encrusted with gravy and bread sauce.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 124
I’d say she will go into deep rest xmas eve. Then back on jan 1st with Xmas day montage.
“Ron larrrved his dolls house. He made a wish and it came true.”Zoom into dolls house zoom out on mansion with pooopybrlle ott door and the hinches
Stood outside gormless smiling. Ron in a headlock. Lonnie looking pissed off. HeNry panting. Jamie in his joggers. Hinch in her black loungewear encrusted with gravy and bread sauce.
With some god awful music over the top.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think it will be a sickening video on January 1st of Jamie short for James giving her a box on Xmas day with the key inside and them driving to the new house we’re mother and pa will be stood outside with cling on niece and they will walk inside and mother will have cooked Xmas dinner and it will be laid out in the grand dinning room and then for the evening soph will walk down the stairs in her wedding dress while everyone stands at the bottom gasping and clapping!
She will then do a grid post saying she had no idea Jamie was going to surprise her with the new house and of course she would have stayed at hinch towers forever however she has to do this for the best of her family how could she say no when she sore their hearts and their eyes!!!
And everyone will say how wonderfully selfless it is of her to move from her beloved house and how she really deserves it!
But don’t worry sheep we will be keeping hinch towers (how could she ever let her dream house go) and cling on niece will move in when she is old enough but until then it’s going to be turned into a hinch museum and does anyone know where you can buy one of the blue circle things that’s over famous houses have on them 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 205

No swears in titles! 🙊

She started Friday with one of her “walks” that always seem to be hinting at something and set Tattle off on the hunt for Hinch Farm again. She followed that up with another ad for the bloody notebook that clearly nobody wants.

It was Bonfire Night so Soph saw the opportunity for some easy family content. She said that Ron hates fireworks so had a pop at making him some edible sparklers which funnily enough turned out to be inedible when she made them, she immediately put the Gretel filter on and went on a troll rant 🙄
She then remade them and said they were lovely. She didn’t let Ron help make them despite it being an activity many nurseries and online toddler accounts have been doing with the kids.
She and the Cling On niece made some space rockets as an activity this is because she’s stupid and can’t tell the difference between a firework rocket and space one. Ron was allowed to have a go at painting one but she never showed his finished rocket on her photo of them because she’s a cow who thinks her toddler’s efforts aren’t Instagram worthy.

She then stole @Danielle0120 idea of putting a sparkler in a carrot for Ron to hold (she’s not read Tattle since Guy Fawkes was alive) so at least he had a go at that. They also had some silent fireworks for him which looked like she’d lit a fabulousa blast can on her wooden bench and it’s a miracle that her entire plastic garden didn’t melt from the heat.
Then we were treated to Soph spinning round with a sparkler in the garden with a power ballad soundtrack and her squealing “look mum!” at the fireworks.

Just when you thought she’d fucked off for the night she was back with a sickly story about how she “can’t put down Holly Willoughby’s new book. Same publisher? Anyway she clearly could put it down as she’s only on page 37. Holly reciprocated her love in with an equally insincere and sickly story back. Scrap her off our list of decent celebs immediately...

Saturday and she was starting the madness early with a weird quote about how no one would love Lennie like her. Stop projecting your narcissism on to a baby Sophie.
Then there was a pointless story about her Joolz pushchair which was suspiciously like an advert for them and the baby shop she uses. She claimed to use it all the time, but the ever eagle eyed @HinchesSousChef spotted the box for it on the patio in a later story about Henry loving fireworks.

She moved on to some cleaning but really it was just an advert for Scub Daddy again. She cleaned her oven and insisted we all do the same, but she got about £24k for cleaning hers so I’m out.

This was followed with a tessshco ad for her new brushed cotton duvet covers (they’re sooo cosy country guyshhh 😉)and then an announcement that she’s bringing out an entire cookware range because she’s renowned for her culinary prowess with delicacies such as the mugshot eaten from a Pyrex jug and the spaghetti hoop pie.

She didn’t post at all yesterday but Jamie will be busy working as it was a Sunday.
She did however spend time deleting various gridpost photos including a notorious #RonANDREX “conversation” photo and she’s still starting to follow high end furniture and “country style” businesses to go on the beg for Hinch Farm. 😉
ATV 👍

Hasn’t read here since guy fawkes was alive lmaooooo😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it will be a sickening video on January 1st of Jamie short for James giving her a box on Xmas day with the key inside and them driving to the new house we’re mother and pa will be stood outside with cling on niece and they will walk inside and mother will have cooked Xmas dinner and it will be laid out in the grand dinning room and then for the evening soph will walk down the stairs in her wedding dress while everyone stands at the bottom gasping and clapping!
She will then do a grid post saying she had no idea Jamie was going to surprise her with the new house and of course she would have stayed at hinch towers forever however she has to do this for the best of her family how could she say no when she sore their hearts and their eyes!!!
And everyone will say how wonderfully selfless it is of her to move from her beloved house and how she really deserves it!
But don’t worry sheep we will be keeping hinch towers (how could she ever let her dream house go) and cling on niece will move in when she is old enough but until then it’s going to be turned into a hinch museum and does anyone know where you can buy one of the blue circle things that’s over famous houses have on them 🧐
You’ve won the internet for today, I’m crying laughing 😂😂😂

3401F1B1-5865-451D-AACB-EDBDFB4B574C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155
Close the thread. You've won the internet 😂😂

Very curious how the dolls house story has disappeared down the highlights list. Someone's been adding highlights and then deleting them, trying to cover up casa choke hazard 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Don’t forget, a note in comic sans should probably feature somewhere.

Also, I had totally forgotten about deep rest and just made my cup of tea go down the wrong hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

No swears in titles! 🙊

ATV 👍

Utterly spectacular recap 👏👏👏

This will be the most epic bingo ever. Cannot wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.