Mrs Hinch #451 Let’s all go to Tesco’s to laugh at Sopha’s best clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @b1tcht1tz 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Tuesday Sophie did nothing.
Wednesday she came back with an advert for her eagerly anticipated notebook, did a two second jetwash video that was probably a Jamie pre-record and made some slop for their dinner using her staple ingredients of jus’roll croissant mix (!!) plastic cheese, tomatoes she grew and peppers that she attacked with some scissors.
She ended the day with a gratitude list in an ad for her new notebook.
She should be grateful for the thick sheep who provide her lifestyle.

Thursday and it’s JimBobNoJob’s birthday and the day of the notebook launch.
She wished him happy birthday with a plagiarised quote from google and some photos from their wedding day. Love you, woo hoo hoooo. No fun pics of him alone or with his boys. Just the dreary old wedding again to ensure the focus is on her as always. She sent him a “dad dad” card from the kids and the dog but signed it herself, as bubs, first.
She did more ads for the book by sharing photos of it that the sheep tagged her in. What a sad little life it is to be a Hincher.

She’s insulted and upset more people on a Podcast she did with Vicky Pattison, which was released today, where she socially stereotyped people from the North and said having OCD was “popular right now.”
She spoke about trolls 😴 said she doesn’t know where her dad is from, claimed she was supposed to be on this year’s series of Strictly Come Dancing, but she was too tall and had to look after Lennie 😂 and says she wants to be on I’m On A Celeb. 🕷
Also claims Ron can sing “the wheels on the bus” 🚌 despite his “invisible speech needs”.
I hope he can and I hope that when he does he’s taking the piss out of her meltdown over having to take him on a bus....

Meanwhile as it’s book launch day here’s a game of spot the difference for Soph to play ...

4CCAC8B3-D724-42AD-A74A-4D3943303A90.jpeg

Revolutionize the way you plan, create, and record your day-to-day experiences with My Life in Lists. Here, talented artist Nicole Barlettano has created beautifully illustrated collection pages for you to start filling in your thoughts, dreams, and lists of favorites as you push past planning into the wilder possibilities of a free-form journal. Catalog the rodeo of ideas and distractions constantly rattling around in your brain as you fill in these pages, with collections that include exercises in self-discovery and gratitude, but also a place to record important information and track your progress on ongoing projects. Combining mindfulness with productivity, these thoughtfully designed collections will take you beyond basic journaling to help you manage your life in this crazy world: Life Goals Achievements & Milestones, Book Tracker, Music Tracker, Idea Page, Un-Do List, Dear Diary, Movie Tracker, Self Care, To-Do List, Acts of Kindness, Travel Bucket List, Then vs. Now Yearly Check-In/Resolutions, What Worked/What Didn't. Improve every aspect of your life with this exceptionally useful journal.

Life in Lists is packed full of brand new lists to make organising your life the simplest it's ever been. Alongside Mrs Hinch's favourite Hinch Lists, new Monthly and Seasonal Hinch Lists will be all you need to help you plan ahead, whether it's sorting out your big spring clean, organising your dream holiday celebration or just getting ready for a new week. Life in Lists also includes sections on self-care, gratitude and goal setting, to help readers take time to focus on themselves, reflect back on all the amazing things in life, as well as plan for the future. ?Every avid Hincher knows, there's only one way to absolutely slay your day - lists lists and more lists... you'll be able to tackle busy weeks head on, then look back at everything you've achieved with your feet up? OK! ?When life feels chaotic, discover the power of a simple list - as told by the queen of organisation herself? The Telegraph ?An absolute essential for getting your life in order?

Thanks @BeeHappy for the podcast goss and @Not_A_Troll @daddydaycare for the screen grabs of the copied book and the podcast stream 😘

In other news Tattle got a new Mrs Hinch gallery here so head over to upload your favourite duck ups!
https://tattle.life/media/categories/mrs-hinch.6/

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
Winning thread title by @b1tcht1tz 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Tuesday Sophie did nothing.
Wednesday she came back with an advert for her eagerly anticipated notebook, did a two second jetwash video that was probably a Jamie pre-record and made some slop for their dinner using her staple ingredients of jus’roll croissant mix (!!) plastic cheese, tomatoes she grew and peppers that she attacked with some scissors.
She ended the day with a gratitude list in an ad for her new notebook.
She should be grateful for the thick sheep who provide her lifestyle.

Thursday and it’s JimBobNoJob’s birthday and the day of the notebook launch.
She wished him happy birthday with a plagiarised quote from google and some photos from their wedding day. Love you, woo hoo hoooo. No fun pics of him alone or with his boys. Just the dreary old wedding again to ensure the focus is on her as always. She sent him a “dad dad” card from the kids and the dog but signed it herself, as bubs, first.
She did more ads for the book by sharing photos of it that the sheep tagged her in. What a sad little life it is to be a Hincher.

She’s insulted and upset more people on a Podcast she did with Vicky Pattison, which was released today, where she socially stereotyped people from the North and said having OCD was “popular right now.”
She spoke about trolls 😴 said she doesn’t know where her dad is from, claimed she was supposed to be on this year’s series of Strictly Come Dancing, but she was too tall and had to look after Lennie 😂 and says she wants to be on I’m On A Celeb. 🕷
Also claims Ron can sing “the wheels on the bus” 🚌 despite his “invisible speech needs”.
I hope he can and I hope that when he does he’s taking the piss out of her meltdown over having to take him on a bus....

Meanwhile as it’s book launch day here’s a game of spot the difference for Soph to play ...

View attachment 834227

Revolutionize the way you plan, create, and record your day-to-day experiences with My Life in Lists. Here, talented artist Nicole Barlettano has created beautifully illustrated collection pages for you to start filling in your thoughts, dreams, and lists of favorites as you push past planning into the wilder possibilities of a free-form journal. Catalog the rodeo of ideas and distractions constantly rattling around in your brain as you fill in these pages, with collections that include exercises in self-discovery and gratitude, but also a place to record important information and track your progress on ongoing projects. Combining mindfulness with productivity, these thoughtfully designed collections will take you beyond basic journaling to help you manage your life in this crazy world: Life Goals Achievements & Milestones, Book Tracker, Music Tracker, Idea Page, Un-Do List, Dear Diary, Movie Tracker, Self Care, To-Do List, Acts of Kindness, Travel Bucket List, Then vs. Now Yearly Check-In/Resolutions, What Worked/What Didn't. Improve every aspect of your life with this exceptionally useful journal.

Life in Lists is packed full of brand new lists to make organising your life the simplest it's ever been. Alongside Mrs Hinch's favourite Hinch Lists, new Monthly and Seasonal Hinch Lists will be all you need to help you plan ahead, whether it's sorting out your big spring clean, organising your dream holiday celebration or just getting ready for a new week. Life in Lists also includes sections on self-care, gratitude and goal setting, to help readers take time to focus on themselves, reflect back on all the amazing things in life, as well as plan for the future. ?Every avid Hincher knows, there's only one way to absolutely slay your day - lists lists and more lists... you'll be able to tackle busy weeks head on, then look back at everything you've achieved with your feet up? OK! ?When life feels chaotic, discover the power of a simple list - as told by the queen of organisation herself? The Telegraph ?An absolute essential for getting your life in order?

Thanks @BeeHappy for the podcast goss and @Not_A_Troll @daddydaycare for the screen grabs of the copied book and the podcast stream 😘

In other news Tattle got a new Mrs Hinch gallery here so head over to upload your favourite duck ups!
https://tattle.life/media/categories/mrs-hinch.6/

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Outstanding recap @Bunnykins 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh wow guyssss my very first thread title! I was about to do a #rollerrant if I didn’t make it soon! Thanks bubs 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Absolutely agree with this. 🙌🙌
Times are hard for some people. Never mind spunking £12 for a blank book to make lists, day to day bills and food are the most important things. Hinch really is not living in the real world. Her fans are now catching on to this too.

Screenshot_20211028-205523_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Says she’s had a great family day, by the look of it ronnies been in his high chair being fed by freda most likely, the dust ridden 5 course meal plate set up still in tact, how bleeping sad. Just put it all away and enjoy family meal times together, the 5 sorry 4 of you. I’m sure she has enough prerecords in the bank of the narc table set up to use. Also, her home is not a show home but has dining table set up as one, 24/7, alllllllllriiighhtttyyyy then. 👍🏻

Wish I could do a big massive obnoxious thumbs up lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Queen of recaps 💜 @Bunnykins brilliant!

On another note I’ve just seen this monstrosity on FB 😬😑 not sure who this lady is. Why would anyone think this is good to dress up as for Halloween? It wasn’t good when Snofa done it last year and it’s not good this year!
it’s like when all the head huns dress their mini hun kids as her for world book day..makes me want to vom 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Shut up Sophie, she's desperate to prove her house is child friendly and lived in, played in. When it's not.

Amazing recap buns xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think that’s a pre record - something doesn’t look right. Henry looks smaller for a start

Reactions: 13
Ahh love shots like this.
image 1
AC492A8C-1409-4E24-9EFC-4A83596058CC.png

birthday cards. Dad, husband. So was the Ronnie drawn one tend? Packages opened on the floor. Grabby grabby. Jamie presents or just her usual deliveries. I see a box of her notebooks.

image 2
EB70A30D-A7D1-473E-9E30-C8A044150CF4.png

Jamie present on the side? A scarf. Not sure what the green and blue thing is.
Will continue in next post.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Says she’s had a great family day, by the look of it ronnies been in his high chair being fed by freda most likely, the dust ridden 5 course meal plate set up still in tact, how bleeping sad. Just put it all away and enjoy family meal times together, the 5 sorry 4 of you. I’m sure she has enough prerecords in the bank of the narc table set up to use. Also, her home is not a show home but has dining table set up as one, 24/7, alllllllllriiighhtttyyyy then. 👍🏻

Wish I could do a big massive obnoxious thumbs up lol
AND WHY IS THERE A bleeping TABLET AT THE DINNER TABLE! TALK TO YOUR BASTARD CHILDREN SOPHIE FOR duck SAKE!!!!! Fairs when your out or having a "lazy" tea infront of the tv but talk to him for gods sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
AND WHY IS THERE A bleeping TABLET AT THE DINNER TABLE! TALK TO YOUR BASTARD CHILDREN SOPHIE FOR duck SAKE!!!!! Fairs when your out or having a "lazy" tea infront of the tv but talk to him for gods sake.
Notice the milk bottle, Feds prob fed Lonnie at the same time too, gave him the tablet to keep him quiet.
READ THE bleeping ROOM HINCH’S
THIS IS CHILD NEGLECT🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahh love shots like this.
image 1
View attachment 834298
birthday cards. Dad, husband. So was the Ronnie drawn one tend? Packages opened on the floor. Grabby grabby. Jamie presents or just her usual deliveries. I see a box of her notebooks.

image 2
View attachment 834306
Jamie present on the side? A scarf. Not sure what the green and blue thing is.
Will continue in next post.
that’s exactly what she does! I hate all her self deprecating quotes like this. She knows full well she presents her house as a show home then occasionally shoves something on the floor to look “messy” piss it’s luv we see right through you

also great recap bunny hunnayy, I bet hinch hates you so great job x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s the drawer that’s slightly open at the end of the tit show of a post for me 😂.
“Jaymeeeeee can you open that drrawerrrrr an ickle bit so I can make the tend mess look more insta worthy, fanks babez, you can go in the garage for your birthday treat to yourself now while I read tattle”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Image 3
E08DC704-A16B-418F-BA03-8C2AE2C1AA63.png

box of chocolates. Present or just more crap that sophie lives off? Bottle paraphernalia. Ronnies still on bottles then.

image 4
2EE32BF7-A984-4EA8-A444-A0F3DED0F004.png

washing pile. Dog bedding? That bloody dining table still set. Jesus. Just move it all and use the table properly.

image 5
942CAE8A-3B0C-4666-BCBF-1F5A2398B5CA.png

I’m guessing that’s Freda’s jumper and scarf. Doesn’t look like anything sophie rose owns. Ronnies hat discarded on the chair.

image 6
7A8EDE66-E269-4F1C-BE3D-D374518EBF19.png

more bottles. Don’t people wash them up as they go? No idea. iPad for Ronnie. Screen time for meal time as per. God the set table winds me up.
Image 7
1D39EC92-EEB1-4860-87F2-9D749C43811B.png

ironing has been done. Ma barker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
a bit of mess - again no toys disturbed, still in the same place with the same tit, yet again the cooker is unused…..and who leaves dinner settings out constantly so the table doesn’t get used properly. What a weirdo.

and how crap was her birthday post for Inch - she got trips away, the concert etc and he gets what?!

Reactions: 46
Because she FaceTimes Rennie to communicate with him, he doesn’t recognise her in real life without a filter or a phone between them

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Notice the milk bottle, Feds prob fed Lonnie at the same time too, gave him the tablet to keep him quiet.
READ THE bleeping ROOM HINCH’S
THIS IS CHILD NEGLECT🥺
I will hold my hands up and say ive put tv on my phone for my son but that's when we was out for tea and it was to distract him cos he was hungry af.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.