Mrs Hinch #450 fifty shades of Crayola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #451 50 shades of Crayola
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Monday and Soph had to spend the day adulting by going to the bank, the post office etc and so was very excited to tell us all about how busy she’d been. She also painted a pretty picture of a fox and played with her dolly’s house and tomorrow if she’s wheely good Jamie is taking her to soft play and for a play date with Trace.

She dropped more HUGE hints about moving to her dream farmhouse. We know you’ve bought it. She’s as subtle as a fart in a lift.

There were more ads for the pet bedding scrounge wear and hideous black curtain jumpsuit and she fucked up a pre record because she’s had new nails done.
She gazed at the moon and posted stolen quotes.
There was no Gretel #rollerrant / Hinch hasn’t taken her meds meltdown which was disappointing.

She hasn’t posted so far today but here’s a look at Soph’s List Of Lists Of Fings To Do
Breathe in. ✔
Breathe out. ✔
Get up. ✔
Get Jamie to sort the kids and drop them at nursery and mums. ✔
Get Jamie to make my breakfast. ✔
Take a photo of breakfast. ✔
Put breakfast in the bin. ✔
Make a mugshot. ✔
Do an ad for my book. ✔
Paint a picture for Ronnie. ✔
Do an ad for my Teshhhco range. ✔
Let the cleaner in. ✔
Do anuvva ad for my book. ✔
Phone Trace to witch about Stacey. ✔
Cuddles For Handsommmeees. ✔
Do an ad for my Flash spray. ✔
Play with my dolls house. ✔
See what Stacey has been posting. ✔
Cry in the dog bed. ✔
Make Ronnie some Jus’Roll for lunch. ✔
Send myself some fake messages for a Troll rant this evening. ✔
More swipe ups. ✔
Filter more photos of myself to last the next fortnight. ✔
Think of some sickly sweet comment to post on Stacey’s grid post. ✔
Look for something to upstage her with. ✔
Shout at Jamie. ✔
Film a Gretel rant. ✔
Get Jamie to post a video of me tend sleeping. ✔
Check my bank balance. ✔

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 185
That's a long list of fings for her to do! No wonder she's having a deep rest!

Isn't this fred number 450? Edit - ignore me, I see it's changed now 😂

Hope the mini bunnies are doing ok @Bunnykins x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hinch could ask Hoe Joe for a discount to buy a personalised dolls house from studio that he is advertising at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Cry in the dog bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bravo bunnykins hope mini buns are well and muma bun isn't too exhausted from it all

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Amazing recaps as always @Bunnykins! I get far too excited at the end of a thread to see what you’ll come up with next. Never disappoints 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's a long list of fings for her to do! No wonder she's having a deep rest!

Isn't this fred number 450? Edit - ignore me, I see it's changed now 😂

Hope the mini bunnies are doing ok @Bunnykins x
It’s is! Oops sorry about that 🙊
That’s what no real sleep for three nights does to my brain 😆
Kids are still not right, littlest’s asthma is playing up too. But hopefully they’ll be turning a corner soon ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Kids are still not right, littlest’s asthma is playing up too. But hopefully they’ll be turning a corner soon ❤
I do those kind of things all the time...earlier today I ended an email as Love from instead of kind regards thanks to my daughter keeping me up all night with her teething pains (thank god for calpol!)

Oh poor babies! I hope things start improving soon x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her quotes are so annoying though. The one from last night has really pissed me off.

All I can think of is this Bo Burnham song:
"Some random quote from Lord of the Rings, incorrectly attributed to Martin Luther King. Is this heaven? Or am I looking at a white woman... a white woman's instagram?"

I hope she isn't taking notes from it if she reads this on here. Soph, he's making fun of people like you. Your staged life. Oversharing, your online obsession and constant begging for likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Monday and Soph had to spend the day adulting by going to the bank, the post office etc and so was very excited to tell us all about how busy she’d been. She also painted a pretty picture of a fox and played with her dolly’s house and tomorrow if she’s wheely good Jamie is taking her to soft play and for a play date with Trace.

She dropped more HUGE hints about moving to her dream farmhouse. We know you’ve bought it. She’s as subtle as a fart in a lift.

There were more ads for the pet bedding scrounge wear and hideous black curtain jumpsuit and she fucked up a pre record because she’s had new nails done.
There was no Gretel #rollerrant / Hinch hasn’t taken her meds meltdown which was disappointing.

She hasn’t posted so far today but here’s a look at Soph’s List Of Lists Of Fings To Do
Breathe in. ✔
Breathe out. ✔
Get up. ✔
Make a mugshot. ✔
Do an ad for my book. ✔
Let the cleaner in. ✔
Cry in the dog bed. ✔
More swipe ups. ✔
Shout at Jamie. ✔
Film a Gretel rant. ✔
Check my bank balance. ✔

@Bunnykins you are my idol ❤

Hope you have lots of chocolate / cake / tea / wine / gin / whatever you need to help you through ❤❤

edit to say I’m fank yoo for the votes! It hurts my heart!
I got my inspiration from @Andioooop

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hinch could ask Hoe Joe for a discount to buy a personalised dolls house from studio that he is advertising at the moment!
Sophie only wants 100% discount fank yoo 💁‍♀️

Back to the gender toys chat from the previous thread. Im pregnant, due in Feb. My 2½ yearold is farming mad. We are a farming family so that obviously explains it 🤣 but he's not really talking the best. He's trying but struggles with getting the words out. He understands everything and can easily let me know what he wants. We're waiting on our s.a l.t appointment. So in the mean time, i got him a dolly. It has a pink dummy and hat and he loves it. We talk about being gentle with the baby, nappies etc and he adores his baby. I thought my husband would have been a bit funny about it but he doesn't mind at all. I remember Ron having a doll with a dilly 🙄 but we only ever saw it once. Never to be seen again 🤦‍♀️

I also went pram shopping last week with my mum and while I was talking to the assistant, my mum took my boy to loom at the farm toys. She bought him a little blue tractor. But on the way home, she told me he had lifted a little pink tractor but she made him put it back and get the blue one. Well... I have to collect the pram in 2 weeks and guess what I getting him for Christmas!! 🤣🤣🤣

Inch would never allow poor ron to explore all toys. It's so sad but true. Them 2 boys deserve so much better than what they have xll.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Breathe in. ✔
Breathe out. ✔
Get up. ✔
Make a mugshot. ✔
Do an ad for my book. ✔
Let the cleaner in. ✔
Cry in the dog bed. ✔
More swipe ups. ✔
Shout at Jamie. ✔
Film a Gretel rant. ✔
Check my bank balance. ✔

Fantastic as always - the fact you've only had to recap 1 day is extraordinary!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Danielle0120 can’t reply as Bunny is tooooo good to us and managed a new fred while parenting poorlies (take note Hinch)
(Also sorry bunny I offered and then disappeared as I had a call from the vet about my stupid dog (also take note Hinch) but I couldn’t live up to your recaps anyway!)

A fire fighter costume and a remote control monster truck is also exactly what my littlest would like! He got a fireman Sam hat which plays the bloody theme song!

He’s often found with a baby and pram at the Childminder’s, and he has his own baby which goes to bed with him every single night along with his special bear.
He also adores dinosaurs, police car and fire engines, construction vehicles (has a sit on digger, with a hard hat and a hi viz, that he is allowed to play with every single day Hinch)
If I’m painting my nails he wants his done too and I let him pick a different colour for each finger if he wants!

My eldest isn’t a ‘boyish’ boy, always been very gentle and sensitive, not at all into football or anything like that.
Looooooves his special soft toys even now he’s 14 (don’t tell his mates, he got a Star Wars build a bear for his birthday last month), huge bookworm, also massively into all sorts of Xbox games, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lego (I actually had to work it all out for house insurance and omfg £££££), marvel, etc.

I believe it’s a real mix of nature and nurture. I could have moulded my eldest to like football and play fighting, but I didn’t. I let him explore who he truly is, and I think it’s paying off in the teenager years as he’s not changing who he is to fit in with the crowd. He’s being true to himself and he’s happy being him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Gosh she really is the queen of churning out the absolute bare minimum. It's beyond a joke how lazy she is now. I wouldn't be surprised if all of her "brand partners" drop her within the next six months in favour of someone who actually puts in the effort and engages with their audience. Didn't she say recently she's paid to clean? The only thing she's been cleaning out lately is the bank accounts of her poor followers.

Reactions: 30
Maybe the house is extra stinking and the cleaner is in twice this week. But you'd think she would have a few pre records to bash out in order to keep the sheep happy. They must be falling over themselves with worry about princess sofa of slobville

Reactions: 18
@Danielle0120 can’t reply as Bunny is tooooo good to us and managed a new fred while parenting poorlies (take note Hinch)
(Also sorry bunny I offered and then disappeared as I had a call from the vet about my stupid dog (also take note Hinch) but I couldn’t live up to your recaps anyway!)

A fire fighter costume and a remote control monster truck is also exactly what my littlest would like! He got a fireman Sam hat which plays the bloody theme song!

He’s often found with a baby and pram at the Childminder’s, and he has his own baby which goes to bed with him every single night along with his special bear.
He also adores dinosaurs, police car and fire engines, construction vehicles (has a sit on digger, with a hard hat and a hi viz, that he is allowed to play with every single day Hinch)
If I’m painting my nails he wants his done too and I let him pick a different colour for each finger if he wants!

My eldest isn’t a ‘boyish’ boy, always been very gentle and sensitive, not at all into football or anything like that.
Looooooves his special soft toys even now he’s 14 (don’t tell his mates, he got a Star Wars build a bear for his birthday last month), huge bookworm, also massively into all sorts of Xbox games, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lego (I actually had to work it all out for house insurance and omfg £££££), marvel, etc.

I believe it’s a real mix of nature and nurture. I could have moulded my eldest to like football and play fighting, but I didn’t. I let him explore who he truly is, and I think it’s paying off in the teenager years as he’s not changing who he is to fit in with the crowd. He’s being true to himself and he’s happy being him ❤

Let kids be kids 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sophie only wants 100% discount fank yoo 💁‍♀️

Back to the gender toys chat from the previous thread. Im pregnant, due in Feb. My 2½ yearold is farming mad. We are a farming family so that obviously explains it 🤣 but he's not really talking the best. He's trying but struggles with getting the words out. He understands everything and can easily let me know what he wants. We're waiting on our s.a l.t appointment. So in the mean time, i got him a dolly. It has a pink dummy and hat and he loves it. We talk about being gentle with the baby, nappies etc and he adores his baby. I thought my husband would have been a bit funny about it but he doesn't mind at all. I remember Ron having a doll with a dilly 🙄 but we only ever saw it once. Never to be seen again 🤦‍♀️

I also went pram shopping last week with my mum and while I was talking to the assistant, my mum took my boy to loom at the farm toys. She bought him a little blue tractor. But on the way home, she told me he had lifted a little pink tractor but she made him put it back and get the blue one. Well... I have to collect the pram in 2 weeks and guess what I getting him for Christmas!! 🤣🤣🤣

Inch would never allow poor ron to explore all toys. It's so sad but true. Them 2 boys deserve so much better than what they have xll.
Love this. I'd do the same. My LG one year got a car garage and cars because she loved playing with them when we were out and places had them. She collected paw patrol toys and the aeroplanes etc but also loved playing with her dolls and LOL dolls. Should be no gender related toys or colours these days! Just let the kids be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Your eldest sounds like he could be my sons twin!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.