Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't give a toss about Stacey's baby shower but I'm more pissed off Soph never did her 'worm' for the special occasion..
Least it had more rhythm than her fucked up dancing

Reactions: 33
very sad. I’ve got pubes older than ss and hinchs friendship (and I’m a take it all off kinda woman )

Reactions: 25
Awwwww zoph, can you imagine the SS points you would have gotten if you’d worn something from Stacey’s collection instead of your usual eBay barg!? She might have called the baby after you

Reactions: 15
I’d just like to say that this thread title and recap are probably my favourites! Thankyou @Islandhoppin and @Bunnykins.

Reactions: 10
Given the number of mutual bots shoppers followers Hinch and Stacey share, the likes would be fairly even. Can’t be that much of an effort to drop a like to both of them. Stacey has almost twice as many. I expect Hinch will be hiding the count on that one in the morning.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.