Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Actually, China stopped compulsory animal testing of cosmetic products at the beginning of this month. Companies have to show paperwork that proves their products are safe and then they can sell.
I know, it is a fantastic step forward, I was just speaking in general terms - it frustrates me that certain companies are bagged on social media for no longer being cruelty free when the opposite is true. There is still a massively long way to go with China sadly.

Reactions: 3

allforthegram

VIP Member
There was a video of her make up and getting ready that had a bottle warmer in the background. I clicked back to rewatch and it has gone. It was blue. Has anyone else noticed 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have seen this before too!!! It was downstairs next to the iPad thing in the cor er with a photo of her and Ron on the sofa!
I wasnt sure what it was and that was about 2/3 weeks ago!!

ETA It was in an inch grid post but I’m confident it’s an old photograph... I’ll get back to my oon Laine now mwah mwah 😆😉

Bear1609

I love how SS has been calling out Joe for saying he done the hoovering for her. When you’ve got Mrs Hinch who actively pushes the pathetic housewife persona. “Jamie’s hoovered for me” “Jamie’s cleaned up for me, bless him” bla bla. Even her latest story saying Jamie has to reassure her 100 times a day. Wake up Sophie it’s 2021! Women shouldn’t feel they NEED a man for anything, what happened to all the strong women quotes she posted on International Women’s Day 🙄🙄.

Sorry, I ranted on there but she’s a terrible influencer for young women.
Sorry and this may be unpopular but SS actually made me chuckle with that and i felt her pain 😂😂

Sloppys

VIP Member
Those aren't her recent nails are they?
Are we sure it's not the elbow grease? im not a hinch whiteknight by ANY means but it does spray on a bit yellowy, and with a bit of dirt it would go that colour surely? either that or maybe he is a secret smoker :sneaky::sneaky:
was going to say that same.... it’s just the elbow grease that is. It does look a bit yellow when you spray it.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone knows who I'm on about at all.
But their is an Instagrammer who is also on an American TV show, who is due a baby any day now. She was 26 weeks along on the 19th Feb. So roughly the same as Hinch. If I've counted properly
edited* 13th Feb is when this Instagrammer had her gender reveal

~vix~83~

VIP Member
As sad as it sounds, I can't wait to get my clothes outside to dry. I still don't get the whole washing rack thing on the wall. In a bedroom.
Surely will cause damp problems. I live in a 1 bedroom flat and hate the winter when I can’t dry outside. Although have a dryer and a electric Airer but that gets in the way lol

Marie1978

Window clean must be a pre record, surely? Fair enough you might still want to do some housework, but would you really be leaning out of the windows scrubbing the frames at 40 weeks pregnant? Surely the bump would stop you being able to lean that far out 🙈
When she first starts wiping the window she's not got her gloves on and it's her new nails 🤷🏼‍♀️