Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's amazeballs in there I agree, but I just want them to feel better 😁(y)

Like, I live for that thread :whistle:
Just a little tip, if you stop banging on about secret threads and winding people up about it we won't keep getting these ridiculous posters who just want to get to VIP to view it posting multiple pointless posts for the likes, we won't have to read about people so desperate to become VIP and the threads might settle down and become bearable again 🤷‍♀️😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Tattlers I'm knew here. I promise I'm not a spy. I have had my eyes opened to the true colours of her. The holiday begging was the LAST straw for me. The scrounging witch. Save up for your holidays Soph like the fuckin rest of us have 2. She is a blood sucking leech. Rant over sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just read her post again, the first entry requirement is "has to be one of my Hinchers" so if your profile is an obsessive shrine to Hinch then you have a better chance. Calling it now, Lou will win 🤣
Hope she follows all those CAP Codes etc that go with running a giveaway and picking a winner.

Reactions: 6
Hi Tattlers I'm knew here. I promise I'm not a spy. I have had my eyes opened to the true colours of her. The holiday begging was the LAST straw for me. The scrounging witch. Save up for your holidays Soph like the fuckin rest of us have 2. She is a blood sucking leech. Rant over sorry.
Well hello. good evening and welcome. 👋

Reactions: 8
Welcome to the gang.

Just to clarify. She doesn’t need to save. She’s worth over a million...

Just a little tip, if you stop banging on about secret threads and winding people up about it we won't keep getting these ridiculous posters who just want to get to VIP to view it posting multiple pointless posts for the likes, we won't have to read about people so desperate to become VIP and the threads might settle down and become bearable again 🤷‍♀️😉
I’m sorry our content isn’t up to scratch we are learning

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We need people like you and Bubu back in here with your sensible comments. It's all gone a bit off topic 👍

• Heart
Grinchler currently has 15,361 comments and 85,787 likes on the giveaway post (inc. one from one of my family 🤷‍♀️). I'm astounded at the rate that this is climbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can people please stop talking about VIP or trying to get likes. There's nothing there other than a forum to talk about disruptive or trolling posters.

Tattle is about openess and transparency and there's no interesting discussions happening in private.

Please report any posts that are derailing the thread with this vip nonsense as it's ruining it for others.

Thanks

Reactions: 43
Just to clarify. There’s no exciting thread as VIP. Honestly, it is absolutely nowt to be blowing wind up your knickers for. So just post like a normal human being.

Obviously you can all refer back to my acceptance speech for inspiration when you do get there though.
All the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry our content isn’t up to scratch we are learning
Don't think it was aimed at you or anyone in particular but don't you remember the posts used to be relevant and on point but now some of them are a bit daft and nothing to do with binchy and her behaviour.. And I don't mean yours, but there are some. We are prob all guilty of it at times tho.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.