Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s me getting blocked then😂 I follow a few tattlers. Although I do have my personal account I could enter on too😏
I just read her post again, the first entry requirement is "has to be one of my Hinchers" so if your profile is an obsessive shrine to Hinch then you have a better chance. Calling it now, Lou will win 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
imagine the reveal off new extension it will be red carpet event 😂😂😂😂
It’s definitely underway, she hasn’t shown her whole garden for a while. So countdown to the reveal has started 😂

Reactions: 8
They had this place featured on This Morning a few weeks ago. You can choose all different types of accommodation. Your bedroom can be in part of the tiger or lion enclosure. Theres a wolf section and a new giraffe section where they come up to you while you're eating breakfast etc. It's very expensive, for what is basically a one night stay, in Kent but she will no doubt get this for free. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if this is arranged for this week as a final 'babymoon' before baby arrives!
Ahhhhh so she’ll be trying to worm her way back on This Morning ..... ain’t gonna happen Binch 😂🤣😂😂. Phil & Holly have got the measure of her 🤨

Reactions: 10
Yes, she has greedy beg disorder.

Seriously though, I've been saying for a while now she comes across as really unhinged.

Her husband seems really nonplussed by the whole thing. He doesn't even laugh anymore at her. He just gives her side eye like Henry does! lol
Do you think he has another bird on the side?

Reactions: 4
I just read her post again, the first entry requirement is "has to be one of my Hinchers" so if your profile is an obsessive shrine to Hinch then you have a better chance. Calling it now, Lou will win 🤣
Noooooooooooo cos then she’d have another baby ..... I couldn’t handle that 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does this mean Hinch suspects not all of her followers are devout Hinchers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so hypocritical, oh look at these baskets guys they make a lovely feature and great for storage and means you don't have to go out and spend a fortune on some draws etc, but has a £700 moses basket £1000 set of draws and £1000 pram. Amongst the other things she gets gifted. Swipe up on that Sophie🖕
If you have a need for that many baskets, you’ve got way too much tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shhhhh let them think something special happens.
Glitter falls from the sky and you're in the elusive secret chat room!!
Oh and chats are happening, Hinch maybe be clever, but she ain't that clever believe me!
Oh it's amazeballs in there I agree, but I just want them to feel better 😁(y)

Like, I live for that thread :whistle: <-- (whistling not kissing, I hasten to add!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.