Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre probably all in it together. Staged for the camera. Would your dad always be cleaning something different when you went round? 🙄
I would be mortified if my husband ignored my dad when my dad was talking to him. My dad would have something to say about me being married to such a rude bleep. So in a way, I hope it was staged.

Reactions: 19
HOLY duck DO NOT PANIC I REPEAT DO NOT PANIC BUT

MINKEH HAS BEEN FOUND !!!!!!

HE HAS BEEN SEEN AND USED !!!!!!!

#BLESSED

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How has she the nerve to post this when her hinchers have had to buy their sharks on tick . She’s diabolical it’s so obvious she’s begging for a holiday. Every time I think she sinks low she takes it to the next level
She’s so bleeping awful, again, she doesn’t ask her hinchers what prams, cribs, baby accessories etc they recommend, would or wouldn’t buy. But she’s “asking” about a holiday which I would think a very limited number of her hinchers would have been too. This has really made me angry 😡😤

Reactions: 23
Guuuys, I really need your help (hint, hint). I'm so hard done by someone gift this to meeeee.
You know what pissed me off about this ... is she KNOWS someone who went here not that long ago, there’s a young girl called Hollie Drynan who is documenting her cancer story from our “tiny little village” duck off Maldon is a TOWN! So she’s basically fishing for a freebie etc!! She’s posted about her a few times and commented on her posts!! Arghhhh this woman!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yep. It's like the other day when she showed us her laundry box, with a normal laundry bag next to it. She was saying how dirty laundry goes in the box and the bag is there to carry it downstairs.
The box had her normal tat on top, which means moving it everytime you've dirty clothes. Granted that might only be once a day, but talk about hassle in my book.
Why not just sling it in the bag you carry it down in...?
I'll bet she does and the box is for show ... oh and the crafty swipe up she did after fascinating us with that story 😴
I remember when she had a bright green version of that laundry bag and she banged on about how handy it was. No sign of that now that the neutral coloured one has arrived. I'm assuming it went in the bin.

Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to hide it? she’s already said she was going to do it. NO ONES CARES HINCHY🙄😂
Because she wouldn’t be able to make loads of £££ if she doesn’t have a grand reveal. It’s sickening.

ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY!

Reactions: 13
Butlins not feckin good enough for her!! 🙄
Interesting how she was alluding that the only way her followers would be able to get a £1k pram was if they were gifted it yet seems to suggest she thinks a safari holiday would be a regular destination for just lowly peasants 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.