Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she goes on this break then I know her die hard fans will be saying Awww she deserves it (I’ve no idea why). But I think she will lose some fans aswell. Mentioning an expensive holiday then within the hour they are following u, then u go on said holiday is not relatable to any of her fans in the slightest!
Ffs is there no end to it? I just don’t get how Hinchers think that getting absolutely everything you want or take a fancy to for free is acceptable and that she deserves it. I mean if I had the inclination I could sit on my arse all day and do stories and build up a huge following but I don’t wish to. I’m not that vacuous and to be frank life is too short for that tit. How anyone can think she deserves everything she wants for free is beyond my train of thought. She’s just hungry for fame and fortune and the only way she can get it is on Instagram which c’mon, isn’t really famous is it? Famous for wiping Zoflora about the place and spraying febreeze on the curtains. Wow! That’s something to be really proud of. What an amazing achievement! ATB Soph love, ATB Nobody I know in the real world has even heard of her!

Reactions: 12
I bleeping hate those wall stickers. Or anything that states the bleedin obvious like 'sleep', 'love' or 'home'.

Where's the one that reminds you to 'shave your legs', or 'babe, put the bleeping toilet seat down for once yeah?'
Also back in the day ( July 2018) of MH she only used white vinegar and a cloth to clean the radiator in her bathroom
Amazing what #ad & #aff & paid posts/stories can do to your life and change the simplicity of your cleaning cupboard contents View attachment 23024View attachment 23025

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.
My vote is a new day has come by celine Dion 🥴

Reactions: 5
I absolutely howled at these so in a way hinch is right about making us laugh... at her not with her! What did people actually expect from a fame and money hungry self absorbed instagrammer. It’s like when towie or other reality show people write autobiographies😂 they’re not authors. She’s a list writer and likes to talk about herself . That is all the book will be bet she wishes she had the highlighter to colour it in a little 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously guys, I have a day or so off to go and live my real life and find I have two and a half thread to catch up on!

What the actual?!? 😲

I shall try to quickly back read what I have missed but have I missed any major drama's???

Note: I have been keeping up to date with her stories so am aware of the crap on her page, just not on here.

But a giveaway?!?! Finally!!! 🤣🤣🤣

And that laugh of hers is so fake I want to shove a minkeh down her gullet just to muffle that godawful sound 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am lucky enough to have been on two African safari holidays when I was younger because my family lived in SA and we would stay with them. I wanted to book this for my daughters 15th birthday coming up because a real safari is not in my budget anytime soon. Just me, her and a friend of her choice but I just couldn't afford it. I could take them abroad for the weekend for a little bit more.
Me too as I’m from SA. I couldn’t afford the ones she’s trying to beg. No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seriously guys, I have a day or so off to go and live my real life and find I have two and a half thread to catch up on!

What the actual?!? 😲

I shall try to quickly back read what I have missed but have I missed any major drama's???

Note: I have been keeping up to date with her stories so am aware of the crap on her page, just not on here.

But a giveaway?!?! Finally!!! 🤣🤣🤣

And that laugh of hers is so fake I want to shove a minkeh down her gullet just to muffle that godawful sound 😣
You've missed nothing. There was a giveaway. Jamie folded pants. Shes laughed at sod all. Got some highlighters. Rest is bollocks chat to be fair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You've missed nothing. There was a giveaway. Jamie folded pants. Shes laughed at sod all. Got some highlighters. Rest is bollocks chat to be fair 😂
Cheers my lovely 😘

I will leisurely catch up instead then as I do like to read everyone's comments and thoughts - you are an amazing bunch of funny fuckers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are seriously buying highlighters just coz Hinch has.... stop the world I want to get off 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
just added some highlighters to my shopping list love feeling like I'm back at school (not)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.