Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Welcome, welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: 9
Welcome to the light-side. Everyone here is lovely

Reactions: 16
Has anyone actually scrolled all the way back on MH insta? Go to her very 1st post and read some of the comments someone called fierce bobby b makes valid points about follower numbers & not using environmentally friendly cleaning products

Reactions: 19
I’ve never had an issue with hinch, but another instagrammer pointed out Friday or yesterday
Something she wrote on a post. She put “buy don’t forget” which at a first glance looks lite a typo and should have read “but don’t forget” well that’s what I thought, but now I think she knows exactly what she is doing . Buy - don’t forget ! Talking to our subconscious. She’s a clever women but people are on to her little tricks

Reactions: 20
Welcome ! It’s great to have an overseas contributor

Reactions: 14
Here she is with those god awful storage boxes she has beside her toilet! Now in b&m don’t you know

Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually scrolled all the way back on MH insta? Go to her very 1st post and read some of the comments someone called fierce bobby b makes valid points about follower numbers & not using environmentally friendly cleaning products
Have you taken the obligatory SS before she reads here and deletes it?!

Reactions: 13
Also back in the day ( July 2018) of MH she only used white vinegar and a cloth to clean the radiator in her bathroom
Amazing what #ad & #aff & paid posts/stories can do to your life and change the simplicity of your cleaning cupboard contents

Reactions: 20
Not only are they her hinchers they are now her Marcus’s with added swipe up to explain the ones who don’t yet know what the if you know you know secret is and don’t know you know if you know. Another one of her desperately unfunny jokes (cough) . At last!!!!!!! Now we know where Bob Monkhouse’s joke book went

Reactions: 18
I did think she looked like she was lying when she was saying that. She had the same expressions as when she was explaining her eye make smudges

Reactions: 8
Here she is with those god awful storage boxes she has beside her toilet! Now in b&m don’t you know
Whenever I see those toilet storage boxes right next to the toilets, I think of all the germs sitting on the lid. Every flush & woosh! Then she picks up the lid with her hand & begins to 'clean'

They strike me as pure gimmicks, she didn't need them, just more shite to sell. She sold them out with her swipe ups & has sold them on repeat. Another nice earner & it's not even needed as always!

I don't have enough cleaning products to warrant their own storage box. I keep 2 bottles I use in the cupboard under the sink. Away from the toilet by several feet, not a few cm's, lol.

But that's just me; I don't make a living selling my toilet space. lmao

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.