Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t go. I like you.

Reactions: 17
Jesus. It's like the inside of Bet Lynch's vagina.

These Hinch groups on Facebook really bring out the interior design challenged don't they?
But let us not forget that one can obtain a degree in Interior Design simply by placing a bow round ones crap.

Reactions: 5
Some people are clearly having a shitty Sunday. Wouldn't let the clicky cunts bother you
Don’t think being here since Friday gives you the right to call longer members “clicky cunts”.

Don’t like it. There’s the door

Reactions: 16
I love me some animal print but that it would bring a tear to a glass eye . Poor hubby has probably got cataracts now

Reactions: 14
I haven't seen CHL call me Hinch. I've also only just discovered what to do with my Tattle profile as I was talking to the moderator about a post that had upset people. I understand why many of you are suspicious. I've been writing to many companies and the ASA about her unsafe practices.

Reactions: 8
Some people are clearly having a shitty Sunday. Wouldn't let the clicky cunts bother you
Not entirely sure what gives you the right to start calling people that after 5 mins. Come back when you have a valid reason, I’m failing to see it at this current moment

Reactions: 10
Good point! Hardly customized!

Reactions: 4
Within your first 24 hours on here you got to 1k reaction score and the majority of your posts were just you replying to people with one word answers. You've been here a week and you have more posts than I do that's all I'm saying on the matter.
I’m almost sure on another thread that admins were able to check the IP address/ location of members. We can always ask to see if the location matches that of Hinch? Just to clear up any speculation.

Reactions: 9
Can we stop with the flouncy posts (Bye Felicia....)

If you’re going to go then go ... VIP or Pond scum or whatever .... can we just get back to highlighters Zoflora and swipe ups please ....

Reactions: 18
It looks like it might be wrapping paper?! Not sure what’s worse
Probably that fablon shit everyone splatters round. Stopped following DIY on a budget because it’s fablon and glitter to solve all world problems

Reactions: 8
Within your first 24 hours on here you got to 1k reaction score and the majority of your posts were just you replying to people with one word answers. You've been here a week and you have more posts than I do that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Fair enough. I've been off work and didn't know about the reaction scores.

Reactions: 4
There’s no way this person is Hinch, she’s far too intelligent

Reactions: 6
Sounds like something a spy would say

Just kidding! Welcome!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.