Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Imagine having 290 threads about yourself, the most of the whole site, and still insisting you’re the nicest bitch Essex ever did see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 147

shadyessex33

VIP Member
When your 18 month old is resorting to playing with shoes and dog treats because there’s fuck all else for him to do, it’s really time to step back and take a look at your parenting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I can just hear her now,
“Jaymaaaaayyyyyy!!! You seen what them arseholes are doing now?! They’ve started reporting all my followers!!! I paid good money for those!!!! Make them stooooooooPPPPPPP!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
Ok don’t shoot me, but I have to say this. I actually quite like SS. Not like I’m a fan or anything but she is more of an influencer material and her content is so much less forced than Sopha’s. She just seems to be living her ditsy life with her silly laugh and she seems to love her family and her family loves her back. She seems to have a good relationship with her kids and neither her or Joe are lazy layabouts, they both have jobs and she l seems to avoid the majority of fuck ups that Grinch makes.
also when she did her Q&A last time she was talking about her teeth being fake because they lost their health during pregnancy and showed us her hairy legs 😂 I’m not saying she is perfect and she gets annoying with the clicking and all but what she does post seems to come to her more naturally than it goes to grinch. I think Grinch desperately wants to be like SS but that’s where she lost her charm to a lot of people and that’s when it transpired to a lot of people how she doesn’t have anything going for her and has no real talent for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

laughingatthebegging

I've just done a major bot report on her account. Feel physically sick at some of the accounts she had as her loyal aunts to Ronnie mcgregor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Imagine having 290 threads about yourself, the most of the whole site, and still insisting you’re the nicest bitch Essex ever did see 😂
Katie Price seems to get a lot of bashing in the press and many people don't like her. Yet she only has 12, YES TWELVE, threads on here.
Speaks volumes doesn't it?
I would be questioning myself what I'm doing wrong if I was Hinch, having more threads than KP. Something definitely wrong there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Pepsi

VIP Member
Right bitchilanties

Who hasn't got their tree up?

I haven't yet, will do it tonight.

Am I a bad mamma?
Im sitting waiting for someone to come along and throw a bauble at my front door and then magically Christmas will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Beebee3

For anyone who hasn’t seen it. Like she had a hand in writing this 😂 I wonder how much she paid for this View attachment 345271
And this is why I’ve deleted my Instagram account today.
My family is imploding after a year of stress with no support from services designed to help. We’ve spent our savings on private care because the NHS couldn’t help so now have money issues too.
I work frontline and haven’t had a break all year and now my mental health is so bad I’m trying to work through suicidal ideation and anxiety that makes me want to disappear.
I have two children with mental health issues and the third is on his way there too.
And this over privileged woman with bags of help and money tells me how I should be relaxing and looking after my mental health.
Well fuck you Sophie. I don’t have the time, the energy or the resources to do any of that. And I certainly don’t have the patience to sit through image after image of your insta-perfect life while you tell everyone you suffer with the same issues that I do.
I’m so so sorry for the rant. Just needed to get it out my head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

allforthegram

VIP Member
I’m going in there early with a
Thread suggestion
On the 7th day of Xmas Hinchy gave to me, rule breaking whilst in tier 3

• Haha
Reactions: 53

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The large didnt fit him lol. He's going to need a St Bernard size this year
At Bernard? Try baby elephant size. I’m a few miles from her and when that thing came running out the kitchen this morning it made my light fittings swing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

mgh727

VIP Member
Who's pissed on her chips this morning?

Why does she constantly feel the need to put Jamie down? If he cleaned the boots in the sink she would kick off too. He can't do right for doing wrong
You aren’t in a relationship with a football mad bloke until you’ve walked into the kitchen and found muddy football boots in your sink for you to clean. The fact he’s chosen one of multiple showers they have, cleaned them and not left them for her to do is probably better that what a lot of women deal with after the weekend football sesh, gonna defend Jaydawg here....

Sopha...IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS BOOTS. DONT LOOK AT THEM.

• Haha
Reactions: 52