Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame she’s so ignorant, people can say what they want about her having hundreds of messages daily.. but like it’s been mentioned time and time again how does she always manage to read the ‘negative’ ones .. she cares more about them messages than nice ones.
At least you tried with her.. you’ve got the support from everyone here and your nails are beautiful, she doesn’t deserve them

Reactions: 12
She wants us to save energy.... yeah right. Fucking disgusting advertising, yes it’s on her stories. Just swipe up makes us more money! Not having that she’s not making money - says AD. Total con artist. £40 per person, that’s how much per her million followers?! Money money, swipe up make us richer. She’s got some nerve and cheek.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Oh Henry, you gorgeous boy and handsome man.

Reactions: 62
Of course she will, she’s only a 29 year old first time Mum still learning about all this stuff!

Reactions: 11
She said EARLIER that her account was HINCHING only...... only a few hours later she’s showing more baby shit with her crapbook!

Stop lying you fugly cunt.

Reactions: 34
Took me ages to catch up
Anyway I know it was discussed a few pages back but this SpaceSaver business that built her stair cupboard for free and she was so brilliant by sharing his info that he gained thousands of followers....

Just had a look and he’s now loosing followers each day, not a huge amount but still...he’s loosing. Would love to know how much business he actually got from her doing that story compared to his normal trade. Follower numbers don’t mean anything if they don’t buy from you

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Jamie does her up the donut?
My other half did suggest something along those lines just to see if she really is our puppet
I was telling him how whenever we say anything she does it, so he suggested something which... Well... I shall not repeat on here but it was very much squaddie humour

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.