Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab idea

Reactions: 4
Hello! Newbie here! First post

I cant tell you how much this chat has got me through the past week since I found you all! And my eyes have been opened sooo wide, its unbelievable!!!
MH has given me a giggle right enough, seeing her so riled, got to take the bad with the good I'm afraid ha. Loving the fact that it's a cleaning insta and that's all she will be doing from now on... since she has all her baby gifts done and dusted!
Funny if baby boy Hinch pops out a girl

Reactions: 18
Right. That would make the most sense but of course, Sophie somehow finds a way to say 'I'm getting paid but not getting paid', just to cause confusion.

Solar lights ( only £2 , who knew?)

That would be $2 per week because that's how often you have to re-buy them because they break lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
seriously is she still banging on about that comment on her grid post (now deleted)
Jeez!! the girl only said she problably won’t use the changer much.. bloody hell shes really can’t handle any one saying anything remotely different to her or not kissing her bummy

Reactions: 15
"Dont leave negative comments for people to read" she says
Was that a direct message to the nasty army to leave people alone for having an opinion....?
Nah, thought not.
She's just sneakily riling the bitch fest that is the army up by saying that

Reactions: 14
But even some of her dedicated ‘friends’ said they didn’t use a changing table and she’ll get sick of going upstairs every 5 mins, I never used a changing table I couldn’t afford one I have a 6quid changing mat from asda does the job just fine and easy to wipe clean when shit shot out of my sons arse

Reactions: 12
Well Jamie's balls have officially dropped off with this latest duet story.
All I can see is the sadness in his eyes. Must be the filter though, just like the smudges.

Reactions: 20
Oh woe is me. Soph is playing the victim yet again. The brainwashed zombies will be licking her ass to make their god feel better. At least grow a pair and fess up. You'd get shit more followers that way. But no dollar to be made being honest is there Soph. God knows how you sleep at night

Reactions: 7
It’s relentless.

Also lol-fest at the bottom replies from deluded fans to my comment about how she’s ignored me when I’ve DMd her about sending some nails as a gift. Makes me laugh.
So many people have said she’s blocked them straight away if they’ve said anything ‘negative’. She monitors and manages her comments and is straight on the stories thanking her Hinchers for ending her such nice messages today.
I DAMN MESSAGED HER TODAY straight after one of her patronising rants and it was ignored.

I know full well she will have seen my two comments on her grid post by now because she’s left that thread up. So my Insta popping up in the DMs would have caught her eye but I’m meant to believe that it’s been missed twice? No my ‘hun’. It’s just selective.

For reference I saw the light in February in part down to her ignoring me (the rest I explained this morning in my post here) despite the ‘loving helping small businesses’ spiel.

I honestly couldn’t give a rats arse about it now it’s been ages. But it’s the principle of how relentless the lies are, and it HAS to be highlighted that she does this so often and then covers her tracks by deleting and blocking people who haven’t done anything wrong. And it’s just another example of how god damn deluded her army is!
Seeing other businesses waste their resources, time and money sending her stuff for her not to even pop a thank you is disgusting and inexcusable.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Love the go all hulk reference I will join you

Look how she froze on my screen!! Crazzzyyy woman alert! At least she’s having a go at her own “mates” now though!View attachment 19922
Omfg I’m dead

Reactions: 6
Jamie looks utterly ridiculous, any dignity he had has been flushed down a zoflora rinsed plughole .

I doubt he ever says no to her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.