Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read it on screen and now want to vomit. The way she speaks its like she’s had a tragic thing happen to her. Sophie you fucking chose this to happen, if you wanted to keep it small you could have but you’ve gleefully taken every chance to turn yourself into a celebrity. Sounds like all she does is cry. If it makes you that miserable hun then quit. Also I thought she only read here back in 2019. I doubt there was any talk of RonRons teeth when he was barely 4 months old so that’s bullshit then isn’t it?!

After the year that has happened I’m not sure this interview will endear her to others tbh. While people have lost jobs and loved ones and don’t know howthey will feed their families, Sophie is whining thatpeople were mean to her BUT SHE HAS THEM SCREENED SO HOW DO YOUKNOW?? not once in that sickening 1000 words does she express gratitude or recognise her privileges for being a well off, pretty much fully healthy young woman who doesn’t need to work a proper job, with a husband at home all the time, a decent sized home that she can fanny around customising every day and grandparents on tap for childcare. Oh and she’s had 3 holidays in 6 weeks. She literally makes me dry heave.

Reactions: 70
In one words BOLLOCKS!

Reactions: 61
Isn't it marvellous how she never chose to speak to her hinchers about motherhood or the struggle with pnd? Wouldn't you think she would admit to it being not easy and not giving the impression that a new baby was a piece of piss?

Why did she not mention her operation to her adoring fans or talk about her health when she was in hospital? Of course no one has to and everyone has a right to privacy but she constantly tells them they are all in it together and she tells them everything, they are her best friends.....yet she kept all of that for a book.
Shes such a manipulative bitch

Reactions: 99
It’s an absolute pity party. That’s all I heard when I read it was “wah wah wah”

Reactions: 57
And now you can see she had a ghost writer....she couldn’t have made this all feel like you are reading a fictitious load of twaddle. The woman who wrote this is an author, all she’s done is made up and exaggerated everything to make poor old Soph look like she’s been through the mill. Just shut up you cretin...half of it obviously never happened

Reactions: 40
The most disturbing thing for me is that a gp told her people have come off their anti depressants because they now have hinching. I’m sorry but that is Bollox.

I will say though, if she spoke more like that on her stories all along she might of been more likeable. Saving it all to be spoke about in a book thst she’s earning from just shows what she’s all about! The dollar!

She’s not very self aware, that panic attack at Christmas was probably a reality check of how selfish she is (mummy & jamie) it’s never been pointed out to her before us lot.
Her family do her no favours. Jamie told her she’s acting crazy so all she has to do is cry and it’s all forgotten about.
They know she nuts and they all enable her

Reactions: 99
I dunno what the biggest lie is:

She declines most freebies... or she walks her dog, Henry

Reactions: 92
I dunno what the biggest lie is:

She declines most freebies... or she walks her dog, Henry
Just coming on here to mention her refusal of most freebies!! Wow what a liar. I read the article online and from start to finish all i could think was how boring and what a crock of shite!!! She really believes all of that but i suppose when you live a lie it becomes the truth.

So if some of her Hinchers are off medication why is she still taking tablets? If her Hinching therapy is so successful then surely Queen Zoph should be the happiest of all?!? Ummm doesn't add up for me...

So if some of her Hinchers are off medication why is she still taking tablets? If her Hinching therapy is so successful then surely Queen Zoph should be the happiest of all?!? Ummm doesn't add up for me...

Reactions: 36
Well that vomit fest I’ve just read did exactly what we all thought ...

poor little soph from maldonia,it’s just me against the world. I’ve cured people because of hinching. I never do anything wrong and everyone’s horrible. The bit that got me is ‘they should focus on a career’ hun we all have careers, whilst we may not be rolling in millions we are so much more successful.
ATV maybe put the phone down today if you’re that fragile... tattles gonna be lit

Reactions: 40
Kept all this to put in the book to line her own pockets, anything to bring the cash in but she loves all her sheep really

Reactions: 20
Read the article.
Such a woe is me story, confirms her insta life is FAKE.
Yes I understand she has the right to privacy and she can choose what to display.
The dishonesty though has caused nearly 250threads!!

I dont Think that jamie/mum/sister have guided her in the right direction at all, I think hinch is so stubborn, she knows she caused this herself, which is why she claims the anxiety. It’s guilt.
and when she saw all the threads on here she had a little reality check.

I believe the book is her way of trying to get rid of the guilt she feels, as she knows that she has deceived her millions of followers.

Reactions: 33
I haven’t looked at Mrs Hinch in ages just watched her stories.

surely that croissant cake is just raw pastry...? I meant should it not be more croissanty?

Reactions: 7
Made me laugh in the article when it said they were shocked breakfast in a central London hotel cost £45. That'd be the Mandarin oriental they booked recently that's like £1000 a night. Trying to appear relatable by being shocked at the expense of breakfast doesn't hold up when you book an exclusive 5 star hotel. Oh and then weeks later spend another £5000 on a holiday in a mansion in Dorset.

I wish she'd speak about the PND as it happened, that would help people. But she keeps up this facade of everything being perfect and that's damaging to other young mums and all her followers who struggle to maintain a perfect home and think they've failed at stuff she finds easy. It's just an illusion.

Its clear she reads here, but she's twisted it to make out she is viciously trolled. When the reality is on here she gets called out for lying, manipulating followers, using unsafe cleaning techniques etc which makes her anxious she'll be found out by her sheep's, lose followers and lose money ultimately. Of course keeping so many plates spinning causes panic attacks, but it's not because of "trolling"

Reactions: 78
Does she not rate the pink stuff anymore?? She used to use it on EVERYTHING so figured that would be her "go to" for the garage floor.

Don't even think it was paint personally. Was probably toothpaste. Like when shopping channels use gravy browning to make things look dirty then piss their pants in excitement when it comes straight off with some 'miracle' cleaning product

Reactions: 23
She’d be much more relatable if she had come on and done and instagram story explaining her struggles in motherhood rather than making it look Rosey. It is fucking hard work, having PND on top of that must be absolutely awful and I bet a lot of her Hinchers would have been helped out by her being honest at the time about it.......not 15 months down the line!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.