Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck me for someone with anxiety who “didn’t ask for this to happen” isn’t half sounding full of glee when turning those pages seeing herself in a magazine

Reactions: 27
At any point does she acknowledge that maybe she regrets making her account such an unrealistic portrayal, because she has the luxury of a stay at home partner and is very comfortable financially?

Or is it all ‘poor me’?

Reactions: 12
This woman is like my mother-a true narcissist
they believe their own lies-you can’t trust a word that comes out of their mouths
they have to be adored,no matter the cost
its that poor beautiful baby I pity-I was brought up my a narc (I say that loosely) and it ruined my life-even now-10 years into no contact
the only difference between my mother and the chav that is Hinch is Hinch went public with it
she needs to walk away from the greed and bollocks and get help
but no narc knows they are-and wouldn’t care even if they did

Reactions: 27
What a load of absolute bollocks!! She just doesn’t stop!

Reactions: 17
Although we’ve gotta remember during all this “I was so anxious and upset it’s hard having a baby” BS she was posting lots of cleaning and how perfect and easy life was and how Ronnie was the perfect baby and slept and napped on demand!

Making new mums like myself at the time feel absolutely fucking shit because I was surrounded in mess, no time to get dressed or cook and resorting to paper plates to save washing up. She was in full make up with a spotless house or so she led us to believe which shows what bollox she chats.

Reactions: 55
Pretending to not be able to look at herself in the magazine. Says she gets really embarrassed for some reason. Not the right reasons though Soph - lying, breaking rules and ripping people off to name a few.

Reactions: 12
There’s a massive lie in there! If you’ve listened to the podcast with SS, you’ll know that it was someone who Jamie worked with who told him to read up on PND before she even had the baby! During the podcast, Jamie mentions her having PND and she totally brushes over it but here she makes out like it was all her who realised it. If you’re going to lie Soph, you need to remember what’s already been said.

Reactions: 88
More people will see this story doesn’t add up with what she was showing at the time and wake up to her fakery

Reactions: 16
She is going to be even more insufferable today now her little propaganda article is out. Nice to see she has kept with the lying theme though

Reactions: 44
Her portraying the early days of motherhood as so easy and like bliss is literally the reason I’m not a hincher anymore, if she’s been honest I might not have woken up to her and let’s be honest, half of us wouldn’t be here, being honest from the get go would’ve saved her so much hassle not now panic backtracking in a book because the damage is done

And why do “us trolls” need to spend more time and energy on family and career but not her barmy army who spend more time cleaning than with their family? Or spend time chasing after anyone who disagrees with her.

Reactions: 34
Is the thread going to go on all day now about whose GP did what to who.....

Ffs the biggest point to remember and take fromthe article is that Hinch is and will always be a self centred selfish twat.
This I think we can be guilty sometimes of going on about things way too much. End of the day, all GPs are different, some are shit and can’t wait to get you out the room, others are more detailed. You can’t blame her for that one really. What I will say is that if she truly was anxious because of the life she’s created for herself, surely she would wrap it all up? She says that she’s lost her old life forever? Don’t mean to sound nasty Soph but you’re not worldwide famous. You’re barely UK famous so yes, you could easily slot back into your old life, you’re just addicted to this one - not anxious, addicted. ATV

Reactions: 13
Good luck with your adoption journey

Reactions: 10
She’ll now say that she was trying to disguise her PND, because at the time having a perfect baby brought it more revenue for her, now she needs to spin another angle so it will be the PND that brings in the cash from the memoir

Course she gets embarrassed reading it!!! Bet she couldn’t bloody wait to get her copy

Reactions: 4
Half of that is absolute bullshit!
She certainly does not turn down freebies!

and a “friend” screens her messages but some slip through the net.
No someone Gleam has hired screens her messages and they “slip through the net” so she can post it and say look I get trolled so much

All aboard the Pity Party for one!

Reactions: 31
Also it seems grinch went to bed rather late tonight. Anyone think she's been on here reading the PB thread laughing to herself thanks PB for giving her satisfaction. Bloody idiot
I was here late last night....she wont like what she read then!

Reactions: 6
Basically she would have started trying when they got married in August had probably 1 maybe 2 cycles and 1/2 rounds of negative tests before she got pregnant end Sept/start Oct and she thinks this is a cause for panic. This is narcissism and gaslighting at it's finest. Crying out for sympathy because she had a minor disappointment before falling pregnant fairly quickly is the lowest of the low and shows how little she cares for the real struggles people have. It really is reaching for content when you try to turn something like this into a woe is me story. This seems to be the narrative for the whole book from what we've seen so far which is exactly as we expected but doesn't make it any less nauseating to see it.

Reactions: 31
this really annoyed me reading this, it’s so insensitive! Two months is nothing compared to what others go through! So she is whinging about nothing she expects everything to happen straight away as per usual

my sister and I are adopted because my parents couldn’t conceive naturally, they tried for nearly 12 YEARS, failed ivf attempts they even paid to have more ivf after the nhs ones failed, then my mum in her early 30s had to have an emergency hysterectomy so her dreams of becoming pregnant were well and truly over, luckily she did have my sister and I but we came into their lives when we was 5&7 so they never had the baby experience

me and sister both have a son each and they have been able to be so involved with us when we had our boys so all works out well in the end

anyway life story over but Sophie really needs to start thinking of others before she starts whinging about her life, she has a roof over her head, Food on the table, family support, a husband, fat dog and Ronnie so even with that she’s winning at life more than a lot of people on this earth

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.