Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Trace has sold her story on being kept in the loft and how she escaped by making a ladder out of piss sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I'm going to bed as our Internet is down for repair and I'm not using my data so night guyzzz
Will hurry on here tomorrow and hopefully some tea.
Oh can't wait. I'm pissing my pants with excitement already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Random but does anyone know why Mrs Mops dont seem to bother with her now. She also follows clean honest living on Instagram which was against mrs hinch

Reactions: 10
I’m calling it for a day off insta tomorrow for her. Some cryptic, vague aimed ‘inspirational’ quote and a day doing nothing. Just like every other day.

Reactions: 14
On another note - Mrs Hinch is in the online press at least once a week whether she’s crying about something or she’s sharing a “hack”. She makes out that the press pick up on things and write bullshit but having worked in PR before...This is BOLLOCKS! Her team are sending out press releases every week to get her coverage.

I just don’t understand what her end game is? Is she seeking to be a celebrity? She would’ve surely been able to get on tv by now?

Reactions: 17
Of allll the damn nights my "good sleeper" toddler decides to wake up it had to be tonight! Argh!

I would say it is definitely personal, the way she worded her post and the fact Vestige has posted makes me think its something closer to home than us tattle bastards. I am kind of thinking though she will never say.....it will get pushed aside with an "omf guyz thank you for all your messages I love you all too" and a "you can break me down but I will come back stronger" theme 😴

On a completely separate note I have just noticed I am now a VIP! Bugger me sideways - that has made up for my turdler interrupting my sleep!

In the words of Hinch - WORSHIP MEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon she will claim to have been up all night with that selective anxiety of hers and she will ask the shoppers if it's okay to have a 'day off' they will provide multiple comments of validation and adoration and assemble with their personalised and vajazzled spray bottles of lenor at the ready to take down any one who upsets their dearest hunch

Night night tattlers 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Almost a year old and still being spoon fed Ella’s pouches
Find give the pouch if you want but personally I’d rather give the pouch for lunch and the ponsey lunches she’s making give him for dinner. Don’t make sense. Those pouches are just like purée they say textured etc but they’re not.

Reactions: 4
Someone on the last thread mentioned about Hinch saying Ronnie likes to crawl over to the plug sockets, she also mentioned a few weeks ago that he likes to crawl into his toy baskets. So is he crawling or isn't he crawling? Is he really crawling but she hides it for baby development interaction, but then slips up on occassions? Or does she like to mention crawling now and again to get more interactions on her stories as surely some of her followers will be messaging her about it? Just all so odd.
She would of posted that... 1000 times by now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already come up but where’s her beg board grid post gone? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already come up but where’s her beg board grid post gone? 😂😂
She deleted a post last Wednesday and deleted one post yesterday, so I’m guessing that picture was one of them. I wonder what made her delete it and what was the other picture she deleted.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’ll even post to say she’s having a day off... she will love the attention of everyone wondering if she’s okay!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.