Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
our daughter was nicknamed griswald from when she’s was a newborn till about a week ago 🤣 she was sooo wingey and always miserable lol she suddenly cheered up when she turned 2 🤣
My third is called cock block. I’m fully aware with every post my parenting is coming across worse and worse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just because she hasn’t triggered you personally, doesn’t mean that’s the same for everyone.
a few users on here have mentioned how crap they feel about themselves with that picture as they’re had children the same time as her.
So, with all due respect, don’t assume that because you’re not affected, that it’s a blanket statement for everyone.
Yep agreed.

I’m always a bit suspicious of this new posters comments. You’ve made a few posts and95% are Defending Grinch. Didn’t you say in one you thought she was beautiful 🤔. Maybe you shouldn’t be on this post if you like her 🤷‍♀️ Someone’s got to like her I guess 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Yeah my first was sleeping through from 4 months and my second didn’t sleep through until 16 months but I did find my second a lot easier as a baby she’s 3 now and is a little cheeky madam and my first is 6 and is a right little shit 😂😂 so they are both devil children at the moment 🙈🙈
I have 3 boys (11,5 and 18 months) and this lockdown has made me realise how much I dislike all my children! Roll on when they can be shipped to nanny’s house. (I do obviously love all my children but my god they test my patience

• Haha
Reactions: 47

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Don’t know about the weather in the tiny hamlet of Malden but it’s going to be glorious here the next few days. I wonder if the inflatable bath will make its way outside. She better label it though so the birds and RonnieBlessIm don’t get confused! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She’s got to be lying about that phot of the squirrel on a little bench eating! No way did ‘uncle Dave’ make it, I’ve seen that picture all over Facebook! Liar!

• Haha
  • Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
No wonder folk get fucked off..She claims to have had a gastric band. Then it's uncliped..we see her eat junk food ie Chinese. Regularly. But she remains very slim. She had a cardboard cut out dressed in running gear to advertise washing tabs ..She claims she's never even ran to her sheeple... Look back on her personal account she's posted she'd just been for a fecking jog! She lies constantly about everything and anything! Nothing's consistent apart from she's a greedy, boring liar!

• Wow
  • Haha

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
That is not is not a box of randoms. That box has been strategically put together with a project in mind. She's doing a Stacey again. Wooden shelves, twine, hooks, glass jars, glue gun, pots...... We've seen all these items on Stacey's insta in the last week

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Well, well, well. Just caught up on today. So we had staged photos, outfit changes, nails on/nails off, baby bump, no baby bump proven by Soph pouring herself in to jeans which I have never seen her wear, blitzed pasta 🤢, ma barkers finger holding the kids mouth open to look at the toofy pegs, and a god damn infiltrator 😂😂😂😂 God I miss Big Brother ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LilPinkie

VIP Member
How huge are Ronnie's portions? Also this was his second breakfast, am I right? Never mind walking, he will be rolling at this rate!

Now she's on the shortlist for MOTY her posts are winding me up even more.

Has anyone noticed that she's now trying to get 'Click and Clean' out there! It wouldn't surprise me if she's copied Stacey and already got this trademarked, before she started trying to make it a 'thing'! 🙄View attachment 113842

Oh gosh don't. How many bets that 'Rons/Ronnie's Recipes' will be the title of her next book 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 x
Grr!!! Tap to tidy! Click to clean! Fart to fuck off!!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Just looked at the skinny showing off video and she isn’t wearing a necklace then the next video where she is bleating on about not being pregnant she is wearing a necklace. Also the necks of the tops are slightly different.
The skinny video is an old one.
I think she is pregnant and doesn’t want it leaked before she can do the big announcement with her props, I mean Ronnie.

• Haha
  • Wow
So someone said she should be feeding ronnieblesshimlittletufts peas instead of sweet corn, guess who’s cooking him peas right now on her story 😂🙃

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Awwwww that pic of Ronnie with his teeth! He's so bloody gorgeous. How can she not spend all of her time with him??? Fuck Tattle and fuck Insta Hinchy, no amount of
one up manship on some 'trolls', money or freebies is worth missing out on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
If they feel crap, unfollow her and stop following every single minute of her life? It’s not for her to have to hide her body because Anna on tattle isn’t happy with hers. You live your life for you and no one else. Likewise with influencers and celebrities. This chat tonight has absolutely baffled me.
But, that’s not what you originally said - you said that she didn’t trigger you personally.
While that’s brilliant for you, it’s not for everyone.
No one is saying she should wear a tent and hide her body - they’re saying she posts her body for likes and compliments.
She’s hardly the health guru of the year, so it’s not like she’s promoting healthy eating or exercise.
You need to stop being so judgemental on people how have been triggered by her post.

Reactions: 42

Jdimlet

Chatty Member

For anyone that can’t see on IG. I realise this is sad but hey, I’m a troll and I’m stuck with my newborn on my boob so 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is such a disgrace. Proof that every other time has been staged.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SHAME SOPHIE

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Swisspea

Chatty Member
I think that this is just her latest attempt at “the way forward“ for her.

clearly, she now has very little innovative cleaning content. Her way of operating when she was trying to set up her Instagram business seems to have been throw as much product at every job she did and then product placement as a reveal. Quite formulaic really. But that’s not really very sustainable as a model when the whole world is moving away from non environmentally friendly products and overuse etc. Besides, it’s boring to watch after a while and without a creative side it’s not likely to last that long. So, what next... I suspect she thought “ I know I will do the same thing but with Ronnie”.

I think she decided “right Ellas Kitchen - that’s a good brand to try, let’s do the same as I used to do with bathroom products and look to get some sort of deal going forward. After all it worked before”. I’m not sure she was even using all those pouches and that was what she was giving him. I suspect it was all part of the master plan as to what next. It was often said on here the madness of 3 pouches ( at least a day) when there is 3 of them looking after one small baby. And she isn’t stupid so I doubt she would want to limit Ronnie in this way. It just doesn’t make sense. But , then I think someone said on an earlier thread that Ellas kitchen weren’t interestEd. Not surprising really.

so, what next..... right, I know I’m going to position myself as a baby guru - you know, all things food and routine. Right, content, get googling let’s see what content I can find so I can put together a show reel....that’s we are seeing now. Content for the next stage.... I doubt a lot of of it ever even goes anywhere near Ronnie - we have all said it’s just madness some of the things like the big piles of raw carrots, the second breakfasts of adult sized spinach pancakes etc.

my issue with her is the effect( as others have said) on the mental health of any new mums out there who now look at this current stream of stories and think “wow, that’s what I should be doing-I’m failing because I only gave my baby x this morning”. Of course, if you have 3 people looking after 1 tiny baby you can google lots of recipes, make them, photo them and stick them on the gram. But it’s much harder to do if you actually have to look after the said baby and feed it on your own, maybe with limited funds, maybe with limited kitchen facilities.maybe with other kids around, the school run, a job, all the things she doesn’t have.

To any mums with babies out there the same age - you are not failing because you cannot do what she is doing ( unless your goal is to become an internet sensation for filming homemade baby food). You are doing just great if you get through the day, baby had food, baby still warm, baby had fun etc. That is enough. When/if you can then Try bits of recipes. But unless you have 3 people looking after your baby you may not find you have time! And that’s OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

KermitTheCloffff

Nice fresh ingredients to make dinner : check
Ruin them all in a patty/blender : check
Quick boomerang of Ronnie touching it : check
Throw it all in the bin and open a pouch : check

Mum of the year award - not a fucking chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41