Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her and Onslow effing and jeffing at each other all day long in between fag breaks and boredom shags.

It’s a good job Ronnieblessimhasfootzandtuftzbutnotoofs isn’t talking yet, as I can only imagine what his first word will be

Reactions: 30
I reckon that's why she's having a 'no social media' say. Caught hook, line and sinker.

Hang up? Had mine still been here she'd of said ("leese, get a fucking grip"!!

Hang up? Had mine still been here she'd of said ("leese, get a fucking grip"!!

Reactions: 10
What else has she slipped up with? I’ve just caught @Rebecca Wrong-daily catch her out! Well done you!

Reactions: 11
Because he doesn't fit I to her perfect bubble. I agree tho he's a lovely lad.

Reactions: 14
Remember when we used to have McDonalds....

Reactions: 52
I wonder if Jamie is ever surprised by the days narrative on her IG stories as he would have heard it days ago when she recorded it/helped her record it, but it's not what is happening that day. Must be so confusing, "is this for today or next week?" it's not real life is it, it's living your whole life through IG!
I can't imagine how weird she must look talking to her phone all day recording... but then not uploading it until a later date. Whenever I do IG stories it's an in the moment thing. I record it and post it. It's so bizarre to me. She's talking to her hinchers in these videos, but she was actually talking to herself 2 weeks ago when she recorded it.

Reactions: 25
Did she not mean completed as in finished? As in had already started it but finished today
Maybe, but she certainly set out to give the impression they'd done it together over the phone rather than just filled in 'Rick Stein'. It's just another example of her being very economical with the truth #audi?

Reactions: 13
Seeing as though she's being a complete mard arse today, let's bring up some of her lies I've only been a member of tattle a couple of weeks and would love to hear some of the corkers I've missed The lie she's been caught out on today was brill, I need to know more

Reactions: 25
Wow now I'm no Rebbeca Wrong-daily and this but pales in comparison to that absolute gem but I was just wondering why, if Ronnieblesshim loves standing by himself, is there's blatantly a hand propping him up here?!
That picture makes me soooo angry he looks so forced like he’s being gripped hard and very uncomfortable all to lose for a stupid fucking photo

Reactions: 11
I need to get something off my chest, I am a total animal lover but there are two dogs on instagram I fucking hate with a passion, Henry who looks at whoever is filming like shit like hes a right fucking snob and the second one is Chole from Gshore‘s dog Ivy........phew thanks for that, as you where

Reactions: 39
Agree 100%. It's to push her book sales, using the tack that people can see it as a cosy way to spend time with family during these disconnected times. She hopes people aren't smart and don't pick up on her lying. She forgets other people put evidence online. Her stories mostly conveniently disappear each day, which plays into her favour.

She has been caught out a million times lying on here. This is just a new one to put on the top of the heap and what a corker it is! A big fat cherry of a lie!

Stacey is a natural at social media.

Reactions: 22
I get the impression Jo can’t stand Hinch as he knows it’s a set up friendship by management and he can’t be arsed with it. She knows he doesn’t like her and that’s why she wasn’t very publicly supportive of Joe in his stint on DOI.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.