Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Oooh the plot thickens. I cant be arsed to figure out the dates. I'm sure someone will though 😂
No idea what her EDD was but say Ronnie came on his due date (20th June) and work back the textbook 40 weeks then, he would have been conceived mid September time, so a couple weeks after the wedding. I would assume he was planned, as she had said previously something about longing for yogurt handprints on the walls...or something along those lines.

ETA - It adds to the image of everything being seemingly perfect. Couple meet, couple fall in love, loved up couple move in together, couple buy a puppy (pedigree of course), couple buy their first home together (three bed, new build), couple get engaged (extravagantly including a hot air balloon), bride-to-be has fun hen do complete with inflatable cock, in Brighton, couple have big lavish wedding, newlyweds fall pregnant within weeks of said lavish wedding (although keeping to themselves at this stage - rightly so), the now official Mrs Hinch gets a spot on This Morning, shortly afterwards she gets to 1 million followers on her business account (woop woop), the newlyweds go on luxury honeymoon (secret babymoon??) to the Maldives, they return and its Xmas, the most magical time of the year (although not for everyone...) and they make the baby announcement, complete with surprise hampers for the family and lots of happy tears accompanied with ballads playing over the top, the new year brings the news that baby is a boy - which is perfect because they both always wanted it to be a boy of course! The pregnancy isn't plain sailing but during the next few months she gets to 2 millions followers, announces that she is bringing out a book and said book quickly becomes a No 1 best seller., does a book tour and meets adoring fans, receives many gifts, gets a free Designer nursery for the baby and all the accessories and bit and bobs one needs (or doesn't need) for a newborn, has an extravagant baby shower which includes her wearing a bridesmaid dress and having her hair and make up done. The Prince of Maldon arrives on the 20th June and the family then galavant round Suffoldk, staying in various lodges, whilst the palace is extended. They come back to a big house, mess free, and most of the contents inside from flooring, to carpets, to blinds, to wallpaper, to sofas, to lanterns, to vases, to mirrors, to coffee tables and kitchen tables is gifted. Anyway I will draw the perfectness of it all to a close, by saying they went on to have a perfect first family xmas together, Hinch bagged herself a 'celebrity' pal, she got 3 million followers and turned 30 in Disneyland! I know poeple only show what they want people to see, but it's very easy to see how she can make people feel down upon their own lives and situatons. Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I am LIVING for her having been told off and now having to demo the safety with her claw and stroppy movements!
we done it guuuuuyzzzz!!!! We are still watching, Verucca. Be good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Paddy

Right you bunch of trolls! I’m going to sleep off my night shift ready for tonight’s shift, don’t be a bunch of bastards and start a new thread! But remember always #bekind #womensupportingwomen #mummassupportingmummas

🙄 ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Obviously I will be totally lynched by all of you for saying this.
And I don’t even like Mrs hinch- why else am I here!
But the more I read these threads the more petty they become- ok so she shows us her son at Disneyland. How lovely no!?. Not oh he ‘came alive’ there and he obviously never normally gets any attention...how do any of us know what is happening behind the Instagram stuff we get to see? Even if she posts a lot surely only a small part of her day? Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up not criticise every lititle thing someone we don’t even know is doing on Instagram?
Hey there

Actually, we come hear to discuss vent and reveal about Soph. If you r not interested, then I guess u could call some stuff petty. To the person it affects, it's not petty. It's a trigger that upsets them. I don't think it's right to dismiss someone's feelings because u don't feel the same way

It really grinds my gears this support everyone rubbish! Criminals, predators, all sorts of wrong people out there not to support. Whatever the gender. We should choose carefully who to support. Not willy nilly support everyone! Good grief woman!

Soph is lying and fleecing people. People r being INFLUENCED hence the term Influencer 🙄 she is paid well to do that without them realising. The result? People r spending money they don't have so she can get paid £40k a post/story. Even if it wasn't that much it's still wrong

Support a con artist? NO

Personally I have no prob with rich people. Work hard make it legitimately 👍🏼 then good on u if that's what u want. I prefer a simpler life 💚

Edit: I'm pretty sure in the past, before social media and Internet, if companies made money this way it would have been a criminal offence. There's prob a legal term for it

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ShockAdGift

My 85 year old Auntie labels her kitchen, but only because she is now partially sighted. When she was 30 she was holidaying in Italy having her arse felt by hunky Italian men. Get a life, Soflora.

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
To continue a bit -Was just reading all this stuff here written about Mrs hinch, and despite hating her guts myself it’s just got me thinking about this Caroline Flack thing- in a world you can be anything, be kind.

Just delete her if you don’t care and she’s such a bitch? Yes she’s loaded because of insta and can have whatever she wants. So what? You hate other celebs with money this much?
And this is not some crazy hincher here to derail the thread and sing her praises as I say. Just actually consider it for a second.
Did you happen to see the story she posted on January 10th? The one where someone on a private Facebook page commented on Ronnie having a big head? Sophie puts Ronnie out on show on Instagram on an almost daily basis so she must know by now that this will invite positive and negative attention. Instead of dealing with the comment in a mature way, she published the full name of the person who made the comment about Ronnie and started a war! Her army of followers hunted down and harrassed, bullied, and traumatized the person with abuse of the worst kind all because she said "Ronnie has a big head and isn't that cute" That's an opinion, a personal observation to which we are all entitled. That does not entitle anyone to level death threats and intimidation towards a person and their family.
Sophie chose to launch this grenade and then went out for the day to the harbour to look at the boats knowing full well what she'd started.
Morally reprehensible.

In a world where you can be anything, be kind?
Yeah right!

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Not all women have to support all women. And not all "mamas" have to support all "mamas." Because guess what? People do stuff that we disagree on and that is ok. Enough of that bullshit. I am so fed up of the whole "women must support all women." No. It is ok to not support everyone.
Yeah it's a bit of a wanky thrown around phrase now. So you should support all people that share the same attribute as yourself. All elderly support all other elderly. All white people support all other white people. All lesbians support all other lesbians. And so forth. Load of bloody nonsense.
(Just to clarify, I am not an elderly white lesbian 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Catloaf

Notice there’s no link for the Matalan bedding even though she says it’s back in stock?

No money to be made from that link though is there, Sophie HUN?

• Haha
What’s the point of washing Ronnie’s clothes separate if your just gonna dump them on the floor where the dog has been dragging his arse?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
I wonder if Hinch is watching This Morning! She definitely won’t be welcome back, segment just now on the link between cleaning products and asthma. The lady they have on is scathing about scented cleaning products 😊👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Minkeh

I expect like me most of us have busy eventful lives ,with jobs families and all that goes with normal life, fancy getting up in the morning ,putting the slap on to do the highlight and only thing of the day ...buying a bread bin .To be honest she's to be pitied , it's a sad sad life she lives
This is what really irks me with her. A day out to her consists of a visit to Home Bargains to fill her house with yet more shite. She should have activities every day for Ronnie to develop and learn and interact, if she’s too *ahem* anxious about group things she could have people come to the house. It breaks my heart to see the change in Ronnie whilst at Disney and now he’s plonked down the back of the sofa 😫 they done that huge extension, the dog has his own flipping bedroom, could they not have made a lovely play room/area for Ronnie downstairs. No, they need to have a dining table that’s always set and barely used, and she’s demonstrated last night how bloody dangerous that drive through is. Everything is for show, nothing is for lived in home, toys should be scattered everywhere, Ronnie being encouraged to crawl and move about. Na, let’s fill him full of shitey processed food and plonk him in a bugaboo so he can’t actually move 😭
Sorry for the rant, but she is really boiling my piss. Especially having read some ladies heartbreaking stories as they’re having trouble conceiving. She truly doesn’t realise just how lucky she is, swanning through life like lady muck with everything gifted to her even though she can afford it. With this #bekind so prevalent these days, why doesn’t she do some giveaways with unwanted baby stuff/cleaning stuff/random shite she doesn’t want or need. Or just donate things to her nearest food bank/refuge/shelter.
She could be a local hero in her little home town and put her platform to good use, but na, let’s hoard everything in our #gifted loft. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40