Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mrs hinch really as thick as she portrays herself? Or is Mrs hinch a character that she and gleam etc think make her more relatable to her sheep??? I ask as I'm sure someone posted some photos from her facebook(?) Showing meals she had cooked a long time ago, hence her packet diet is all an act, and if she was a successful saleswoman then she must be a bit more switched on than she is showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This girl is such a loser. She’s so far up Mrs Hinch’s arse I’m surprised mrs hinch can’t feel her in her throat. She ran out and got that tool organiser simply coz Mrs hinch has it. Plus baskets and a label maker 🙄🙄. How did any one these guy function before Mrs Hinch?
Just had a look at her page
What a nutjob
She has posted a vid about getting ‘engagement’ and likes on SM
Not listened to the video but it seems all she does is post arselicking about SS and the grinch
So basically tagging other people to get engagement? 🙄Wonder if she mentions on her video about buying followers like the grinch?
A load of crap..

Reactions: 2
The thing about anxiety is that is different for everyone. I know Grinch is annoying but I just have to say that it’s different for everyone. I have crippling anxiety some days. I’ve been on medication which helped for a bit but didn’t agree with me so I had to stop it. I’ve also tried therapy. Some days I am fine and other days I don’t want to leave the house. Luckily I have friends and family that help and encourage me. But my point is that i actually find it really frustrating. I will make myself go out to concerts, events etc but I don’t want to be there. Not deep down. I am thinking about when I can go home. And how I can go home. But I still go out. Cos I feel like I’m missing out and to be honest I feel like a failure if I don’t go out. So I try. All I’m saying is that just cos she goes to Dancing On Ice etc, she can still have anxiety. Sorry this is longer than I had planned. Probs cos a small part of me is jealous whenever I see people out having fun. And I’m at home a total failure. 😞

But for the sake of balance I do wish she’d calm down with the fuckin chemicals and cook more for her kid. That’s the one thing you can do at home. Cook. (Or at least mash a banana!)
You don't even need to mash banana! He can hold it and chew it himself! There's no excuses 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh someone has bingo look tummy time and finger food although that junk is not what I would call food fit for a baby !

Sorry for this !
No you muggy bleep your not “teething” that’s something babies do, you have toothache go take some pain relief and go see a dentist and for the love of god stop clawing at your neck, jabbing your claws to your face and pulling at your cheek your starting to look deranged and unhinged !
that picture of rrronnieblesshim definitely looks airbrushed or filtered

Reactions: 4
Is Mrs hinch really as thick as she portrays herself? Or is Mrs hinch a character that she and gleam etc think make her more relatable to her sheep??? I ask as I'm sure someone posted some photos from her facebook(?) Showing meals she had cooked a long time ago, hence her packet diet is all an act, and if she was a successful saleswoman then she must be a bit more switched on than she is showing.
Mrs hinch is almost definitely a character.Soph doesn't have the confidence to show herself anymore because she can't differentiate between her own persona and the grotesque monster she has created.
She should begin to accept that most of Maldon couldn't care less who sophie rose hinch is.
Sorry if I'm repeating myself 🦜🦜🦜
Who's a pretty booby🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe that boy was born 6lb1oz and last I saw now weighs 21lb something this was a 6 months. My now 15 month old weighs 18lb12oz, she was born 7lb7oz😬 that’s what hungry baby milk and early weaning will do folks, you can tell she did tit all research
Babies are suppose to triple their birth weight(unless preemie) by age one year. At 7 mths. Rrronnie has already far exceeded that. Kind of like the chicken or the egg analogy I'm not sure which came first - his weight or his lack of movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well at least she didn't undermine Jamie today with "are you playing" in her usual passive aggressive tone and she's left him in peace to watch the match. Of course she's got her handy belt lead so a quick walk to Aunty Sam's or Ma Barker's will be a piece of piss!
Nice to see Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks on his tummy too as well as enjoying being able to have some food in his hand to eat. I know it's Ella's Kitchen but (and in no way am I defending her) it's a start. Soph love, while you're out, get that lovely boy some fresh fruit and vegetables! oh and you said Ronnie loves bright lights? He never really goes anywhere and your house is grey and white.....perhaps a bit much to turn Hinchliffe Mansion into a disco?
All the best

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well at least she didn't undermine Jamie today with "are you playing" in her usual passive aggressive tone and she's left him in peace to watch the match. Of course she's got her handy belt lead so a quick walk to Aunty Sam's or Ma Barker's will be a piece of piss!
Nice to see Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks on his tummy too as well as enjoying being able to have some food in his hand to eat. I know it's Ella's Kitchen but (and in no way am I defending her) it's a start. Soph love, while you're out, get that lovely boy some fresh fruit and vegetables! oh and you said Ronnie loves bright lights? He never really goes anywhere and your house is grey and white.....perhaps a bit much to turn Hinchliffe Mansion into a disco?
All the best
She’s getting there 💕

Reactions: 1
Just seen on a debate group on Facebook a thread about why people are bitter towards hinch. Out of the 200 comments about 3 people like her. But tattle hasn’t got the best name on there! One person called it vitriolic!
Ooooh, we're in the same fb group 👀

Reactions: 1
All these..
“i feel sorry for her ...:‘I’m not a hincher but’... ‘I’m not defending her but’... ‘in fairness to her...statuses on here

for anyone who wants to post rave type posts in support of Mrs Hinch.
Edited by moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
This girl is such a loser. She’s so far up Mrs Hinch’s arse I’m surprised mrs hinch can’t feel her in her throat. She ran out and got that tool organiser simply coz Mrs hinch has it. Plus baskets and a label maker 🙄🙄. How did any one these guy function before Mrs Hinch?
This is bleeping tragic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.