Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder how they have so much money, surely one little clothing brand can’t be paying for 2 range rovers and that house?
Company is in her name but they must be I debt again there’s just no way they can justify the lifestyle.

He is either selfish or thick as champ to continue living the high life when being declared bankrupt again

Reactions: 3
The little chavs waiting to get into DJK Big Sale.
Please read this delulu comment. Honestly, do ppl not get out or what? Who the fk would be excited to meet Jeremy?
This guys reply though
It’s the kids kicking a sofa cushion up the street for me… classy joint alright

Reactions: 6
Was just waiting in some dope to tell me it's OK to let the dishes sit to dry overnight......don't worry guys I put the dishes away.....Jesus christ these insta loons are clean carried with the importance of themselves

Reactions: 7
I’m roaringggg my partners watching a video of a guy dressed in DJK clothing going about Belfast trying to flog one of their vouchers for £1 etc and all of the wee fellas said no one wee lad bought it for 50p!!!!

Reactions: 3