Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KerChing

Chatty Member
How strange! Maybe they got sacked from SW for larding it back on & had to delete their SW-related insta accounts?

Reactions: 1

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Have they deleted their accounts? I followed and liked them both (sorry) but I can no longer find them so not sure if they have disappeared or I’ve been blocked? Will be really disappointed if I have been, mrsmummywright has been doing really well and been very focussed since the new year and was back to being an inspiring insta account - missing her posts on my timeline
Yep even her mrsmummywright FB page she started has gone.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Did anyone go and view there home Instagram. Mrs mummy wright set it up a while back, and was posting daily on there. Yet in active on her SW insta, had a feeling she was trying to move away from the SW insta. Low and behold a few weeks later she admits to piling a lot of weight back on.
What is the home insta? I wanna see now lol

motherhen

Yeah that’s exactly what o said to her before,she did come across as mrs perfect and I think sometimes that can make people feel worse but refreshing if she’d have just admitted and owned it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Iv done sw for years and Iv never once pretended I was something I wasn’t,if Iv had a gain il say why,like you say it’s nothing to be ashamed of,we all fluctuate In size,helps I have a 9 month old to run around after haha! She was big on insta,she should have been more honest with people,after all they’ve had a lot of ‘gifted’ items from all their followers,I mean she didn’t even say goodbye 😂 xx and as for JD seasonings.....they are foul 🤢 xx

Locking thread as private account.

Did anyone go and view there home Instagram. Mrs mummy wright set it up a while back, and was posting daily on there. Yet in active on her SW insta, had a feeling she was trying to move away from the SW insta. Low and behold a few weeks later she admits to piling a lot of weight back on.
Yes I followed her on that but then I unfollowed cos I got bored and then she went private 🙈

pixieshix

Chatty Member
She made a massive deal about how sw was utter bollox, then started putting weight on and low and behold went back to sw.
Still claims she's a size 10 though.
I remember that ! And how she didn’t need to do it anymore . Then all of a sudden we are bex’s balance and loosely following SW. then actually back to it . She’s never been a size 10. I remember her getting called out that and she was really pissed off .

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Cause his wife is in charge of the certificates 😂
All her members need to ditch and find a better group. That is an absolute fucking fix.

Ooh Ben obvously fancies himself a subway sponsorship.
Someone needs to tell him what happened to their last 'subway guy'.
Screenshot_20200129-223010.jpg

Last edited:

pixieshix

Chatty Member
It’s all chips and takeaways with them. I use to follow a women called bex’s sw who’s now bex’s balance . And she was bad for not declaring her jd spices #AD. Even now when these people have ADS it’s the last hashtag right at the bottom .

Scvee13

I follow them both, I sometimes think the portions are big but if he is still losing weight then good on him. I no longer follow slimming world though. His wife doesn't story as much these days which I miss.

cushtybert

VIP Member
What? That’s so weird???? Is she still doing her slimming world classes I wonder???

She’s still got her personal Facebook page and her slimming world page on Facebook, just had a nose 😂