Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
This is what annoys me about these types of accounts- we get a constant stream of junk (including the most mundane 'to do lists' that everyone else just gets done in their everyday lives) and every meal posted intercepted with weight loss celebrations and comments about how amazing the slimming world plan is because its working for them at that time. Then thats it, gone when something hasn't quite worked out for them. Same with the house account. Clearly wanted to make that big, presumably so they could try and nab some free stuff then goes private/ deletes when things havent gone their way. Now, they may have had a tough week and will feel bad for this rant if something has happened but I'm sick of people portraying these fake lives (not just them of course) where everyone has a perfect house, everyones a vegan, everyones losing weight etc. whilst I'm getting fatter surrounded by the messiest house ever šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Ohhh didnā€™t know they switched it to private . It was public before Xmas. And was also on Mrs mummy wright info , which she has now took it off . How odd . But I got the feeling at the time it was for free stuff, and maybe her attempt to distance herself from her SW account. And she didnā€™t post on it for weeks .

Reactions: 4

Eyerolling

VIP Member
True. But she could have given it to the next person.
1. He is her husband it looks like favouritism.
2. He only had so much to lose because he pigged out at xmas
He has been at SW so long, losing and gaining, he has been awarded slimmermany times before in her group , because he is a massive yo yo dieter.
100% he pigged out and then had loads to lose. That seems to be the SW way. I never agreed with slimmer of the week/month even when I was a member

Reactions: 4

PaulSmitt

I put in 8lb over Xmas and felt fat and bloated to hell, so god knows what 28lb felt like. Just shows what a glutenous pair they are. The keeping it real thing is a joke!!

Reactions: 3

Galonabudget27

All her members need to ditch and find a better group. That is an absolute fucking fix.

Ooh Ben obvously fancies himself a subway sponsorship.
Someone needs to tell him what happened to their last 'subway guy'.
View attachment 77680
My best friend used to go to her group, she said its INSANELY busy and actually she was a really good consultant but in her words, how can you listen to someone preach about healthy eating when theyve gained whilst "following" the plan?

Eyerolling

VIP Member
This is what annoys me about these types of accounts- we get a constant stream of junk (including the most mundane 'to do lists' that everyone else just gets done in their everyday lives) and every meal posted intercepted with weight loss celebrations and comments about how amazing the slimming world plan is because its working for them at that time. Then thats it, gone when something hasn't quite worked out for them. Same with the house account. Clearly wanted to make that big, presumably so they could try and nab some free stuff then goes private/ deletes when things havent gone their way. Now, they may have had a tough week and will feel bad for this rant if something has happened but I'm sick of people portraying these fake lives (not just them of course) where everyone has a perfect house, everyones a vegan, everyones losing weight etc. whilst I'm getting fatter surrounded by the messiest house ever šŸ˜‚
Totally agree.
If something has happened though, why not just stay off social media? If something happened in my family, I donā€™t think a priority would be a discussion about, and decision made to delete social media

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Didnā€™t his Mrs post that she had gained 38lb this year ? That 28lb in 3 weeks is a joke - how does someone gain that amount in such a short time !!

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I think he had a really unhealthy relationship with food. The Christmas gained showed that,
Itā€™s Christmas and everybody relaxes. But 28 pounds. When I was doing SW I gained four pounds over Christmas . He must have absolutely forged himself and eaten 24/7 to put that much weight on. He strikes me as a binger who canā€™t stop, then does slimming world again to get rid . And then just YoYoā€™s .

KerChing

Chatty Member
I used to follow them to watch them regain the weight (as a multiple times target member/ regainer myself!) Surely the BBQ one is dinner for the 4 of them? 4 burgers, halloumi, chicken skewers etc?

cushtybert

VIP Member
Can we change the thread title to mrdaddywright and mrsmummywright?!

I have plenty to say on them both! I think the she is probably a good consultant and does seem to put in a lot of effort, but j feel like thatā€™s to compensate that sheā€™s piling the weight on! I hate it when sw accounts stop posting pictures of themselves because that is all the proof you need that they are no longer at ā€œtargetā€ šŸ™„
Agreed it should be for the pair of them, there both as bad as each other and she doesnā€™t have a thread does she? I couldnā€™t find one anyway and seams a bit pointless to start one up on just her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I find him & his wife extremely hypocritical. To have the audacity to actually run a group (which I can see tbf that his Mrs does put a lot of effort into) when theyā€™ve both regained a significant amount, and like the photos above arenā€™t even following the plan correctly. Can you imagine if someone had ate the exact as he does, havenā€™t lost and gave their food diary to be told to eat more speed... šŸ˜‚!? It annoys me that they take a lot of selfies/photos but wonā€™t when theyā€™ve regained, transparency eh!?

It just isnā€™t a sustainable long-term plan, and they are proving that.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
This is the thing with her,I used to be big friends with her on insta but she would literally NEVER say why she had put weight on,she never ever said ā€˜yano what guys Iv ate a lot of crap this week and for that Iv put 3lb onā€™ oh no she would only ever say if she gained but never the reason and when I pulled her up on it she said she didnā€™t feel it would benefit her followers by telling them why šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I think it would have made people feel a whole lot better if she was showing the ā€˜real mummy wrightā€™ rather than making out their both perfect all the time.

she still has her personal Facebook and so does daddywright. Sheā€™s also deleted all her YouTube vlogs too.

Iv seen a video on her personal of daddy wright over Xmas and heā€™s packed the weight on,no pics of her but I assume sheā€™s the same!

They havnt been sacked from sw. they wouldnā€™t sack you for that šŸ™„ sheā€™s still a consultant
What got me was the showing off in the new clothes because of the weight loss. Fair play I would do exactly the same . But if I was a SW and weight loss promoter Iā€™d be honest. ā€œ Iā€™ve binged over Xmas Iā€™ve put some back on . Iā€™m not happy but Iā€™m going to shift it ā€œ. She isnā€™t honest at all, and sheā€™s proof that with swimming world the constant binging once a week as a treat . Make the plan not work at all. I noticed she deleted all her YouTube vids, then I saw a tagged pic of the husband and heā€™s looking bigger again. Iā€™m sure there was one of her and you could see she was bigger . Think she may have untagged it .
cant face criticism donā€™t become a public weight loss account šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
Glad I found this thread, I used to watch her you tube videos.
I find her quite odd, I think she is a terrible role model when it comes to food, she canā€™t just have a normal day she lives her life way too rigid and if she doesnā€™t she suddenly gains loads of weight. Extremely unhealthy way to live and heā€™s just as bad. Strange couple

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I stopped following about a year ago , when he wasnā€™t declaring his ADS for the bullshit jd spices or whatever they are. Pissed me off the amount of shite they were eating and claming it was syn free. And then the wife obviously put a lot back on and wonā€™t post pictures of herself, and he doesnā€™t put any pictures up of themselves anymore . Not really keeping it real ...

I canā€™t stand Ed. I unfollowed a while back. He doesnā€™t follow the slimming world plan in the same way as Harry prickard. Massive portions of ā€œsyn freeā€ food isnā€™t following the plan!

I donā€™t know whatnot is about him personally, but I find him so contradicting. I donā€™t know how he can help out at his wifeā€™s s/w groups. Donā€™t know how he can show his face!

I do find his wife less offensive, but have no idea why she felt the need to become ā€œverifiedā€ ā˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Catwinky

Chatty Member
I totally agree with you, Iā€™ve followed them both for a while when I did swimming world - I donā€™t know how they get away with it with her being a consultant! They post massive portions, yes they maybe SYN free but the whole point of slimming world is to reduce the amount of meat/carbs on your plate and fill that space with veg/salad, which they donā€™t do. Riles me every time I see one of their posts!!
Makes my blood boil... do you think he's trying to fatten the mrs's members up so they never lose weight and stop paying? šŸ¤£

Saints123

Have they deleted their accounts? I followed and liked them both (sorry) but I can no longer find them so not sure if they have disappeared or Iā€™ve been blocked? Will be really disappointed if I have been, mrsmummywright has been doing really well and been very focussed since the new year and was back to being an inspiring insta account - missing her posts on my timeline