Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngryBird

He cheaped out on bathroom fittings and got budget units on eBay. The tiny basin just because it was in stock. It's because he left it right until he saw the space then scrambled to get 'barg' stuff. Design on the spot. I get the feeling he would've caused a lot of the hold up fannying around making last minute decisions. You don't do that when the men are on the Job! A 50 quid toilet is cheap for a reason, parts may be difficult in a few years. The shower is poorly draining already. The tiny handbasin and cabinet a waste of the available space. He's doing the same downstairs. He should've got advice and some design help and long term saved money and had better storage and quality. Basic rule- don't go cheap on stuff that can leak water or you'll have a hell of a mess and expense.

Reactions: 6

AngryBird

He blagged a free couch from a sponsor after making a big thing of going looking at sofas. He had to build it so it will be some cheap crappy thing. I loved that he said he got a huge vase at the boot sale and was liking larger scale items. Funny that his lack of scale with design was mentioned here recently. Hi Iwan.

AngryBird

I don't understand hauls. Boring, usually crap I'd never buy. If I wanted to I'd just go to a Primark etc. I'm more into antiques and thrifting but that's so unique it's almost pointless showing it as you can't replicate it. They all do it as it's quick and easy to film hauls or unboxing in one go with no editing. It's lazy, filler content.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Did anyone see his DIY video what in the name of all things holy were those bloody sponge sock bunny things 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
In the end of his latest vlog was he having the ritz afternoon tea that luke catleugh bought him for his birthday? and Mr c just bought him some crappy tins off the carboot or charity shop 🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
the age things always make me lol but he is definitely not over 40 ! 🤣 I’ve met him at events, one was a few years back & once recently just before Christmas.

I read on here cause I’m a nosey twat but he’s one of the genuine ones unlike a few!

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I used to really like watching him but don’t bother anymore as it’s got a bit boring. I think he’s a nice enough bloke and he’s done well to get himself some tv work in front of the screen which I’m guessing is what he wanted to do.

Marylou

VIP Member
So the decorate my Christmas tree with me video was actually just another sky movies plug 🥱
Yeah, he's a sneaky little git for doing this and it's turning me off him big time. I go straight to the description under the vlog now to check what he's flogging, then I actively avoid watching if Sky is mentioned.

Wonder if he still plays that game he was raving about recently 🤔 The thing is, he's losing his authencity by just grabbing any old ad for the £s.

Reactions: 5

holden9

Chatty Member
Another Poundland haul. Same old boring crap featuring plastic terracotta-style planters, alphabet stickers and a car ice scraper.

Is he getting paid to promote this garbage?

Rosie glow

VIP Member
What was that queen (HRH, not freddie) inspired handbag he bought all about is he actually going to use it?
Maybe he's going to go skipping around the car boot with it 🤔

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Least we know where he keeps he's valuables now in the bloody clock 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How predictable was he buying the Emma Bridgewater biscuit tin and the f and m bowl from the booty 🙄

• Haha

AngryBird

He and Luke have timed the release of their video together for years. It's not new.

He was better when he was TV producing. He's probably stretched thin for ideas for his own content with all the travel to Leeds and SYLO. I also find the cats very boring and he speaks like he's a kids presenter which isn't a surprise really. He's wiped any personality he did have. Filming the boot sales is probably easy filler content to edit fast but it's pretty boring.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
What in the name of christ was that thing he was trying to build in his latest vlog?
He's basically cut the top off his dresser badly painted it white and put some fake marble on the top I have no words
How on earth had he made a name for himself as a diyer? All he's diys are terrible 🤣

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
How do you know he was a 90s teen

They look like father and son I reckon late 40s early 50sView attachment 745468
Mr C is definitely towing 40. Got to be, just enhanced with dye and Botox probably to look a good 40 odd.

But I still can't get over Luke's haircut, Christ on a bike it's awful. Actually makes him look even more awful than usual.

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
Just watched his Primark Christmas vlog.. he sure knows how to suck the life out of Christmas

• Haha

AngryBird

Cheeky big old ad right there padding out the content. 2 nights of Hello Fresh, whoppdeedoo.

• Haha