Mr Beast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a Mr Beast thread. I really like him, I know his videos are heavily ads but he’s giving so much back to smaller streamers and his community.

Plugs merch a lot too but it’s not just his name slapped on stuff in a plain font at least.

I really like his friends too. They remind me of the Big Bang theory guys a little. Kinda geeky but just nice guys. Chandler especially

He’s found the perfect YouTube formula and has executed it perfectly. I usually watch him when he pops up in my recommendations and I’m never disappointed.

Reactions: 2
He’s clearly a smart guys and has quite an original sense of humour with his friends which I enjoy. It does feel a bit more strained these days, inevitably.
Also he is transparent about money - giving people huge amounts of cash he says “well I get content out of it.” He’s not trying to paint himself as some selfless saint, more that it is a transaction, something a good few youtubers could learn from.

He has made such an impact on YouTube in the last year and has many people ripping him off now, his stuff is feeling a bit stale too. I think he could do with evolving out of it into something else. No idea what but I think he is smart enough to work it out.

Reactions: 1
He’s clearly a smart guys and has quite an original sense of humour with his friends which I enjoy. It does feel a bit more strained these days, inevitably.
Also he is transparent about money - giving people huge amounts of cash he says “well I get content out of it.” He’s not trying to paint himself as some selfless saint, more that it is a transaction, something a good few youtubers could learn from.

He has made such an impact on YouTube in the last year and has many people ripping him off now, his stuff is feeling a bit stale too. I think he could do with evolving out of it into something else. No idea what but I think he is smart enough to work it out.
I’ve only recently stumbled on him so been binge watching. I prefer the ones where they are doing stuff like the shop than sitting in a pool of xxx for the longest.

But yes he’s a very smart businessman whilst at the same time being open and honest about it. He’s doing well, his friends are doing well, his sponsors are doing well and lots of people in the community are doing well from him so fair play to the guy.

Yeah agreed, the challenges kind of peaked with the big YouTuber one and now they are a bit boring. I really like the video where they go camping in the desert, partly because the community out there seemed so weird and interesting so I agree he should do more stuff like that. And even crazy stuff like the Uber drive from east to west coast was entertaining.

I enjoyed the new video with the free car dealership. But I have to wonder if it all happens exactly as it seems ? Did all those people really turn up out of the blue not knowing what was going on on one day? And can you just give them away like that ? I feel like he’s not the type to fake things but I’m just wondering if it’s that simple ..?

I enjoyed the new video with the free car dealership. But I have to wonder if it all happens exactly as it seems ? Did all those people really turn up out of the blue not knowing what was going on on one day? And can you just give them away like that ? I feel like he’s not the type to fake things but I’m just wondering if it’s that simple ..?
Who knows. Surely if he faked them all he’d have had someone come out by now? I get the impression he makes says 200k a video ( probably more but just an example) - he’s still 100k up x 3 times a week. And these things are providing him content for his next video and on and on