Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance in hell she’s a size 18 as she claims to be. She’s lost a noticeable amount of weight as well and still claims 18 despite an ad for a cardigan she has in a size 14
The cardigan didn’t really fit her as a cardi though, she should have sized up.

I think she looks a good 18 on the bottom and 16 - 20 on top depending on the brand. I think whatever brands people here wear will also influence what size they think she is, but each brand can fit so differently. My good denim jeans are a 16 but if I were to buy jeans from PLT or boohoo or one of those I’d be getting a 20/22.

Reactions: 3
Not his thread, but he’s been mentioned on here.
Mollie’s old pal, Ben James, (they don’t follow each other anymore) just came up on my TikTok fyp and he’s got a gf now. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.

Reactions: 1
Not his thread, but he’s been mentioned on here.
Mollie’s old pal, Ben James, (they don’t follow each other anymore) just came up on my TikTok fyp and he’s got a gf now. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.
What’s the tea on this guy? Did he bang and ditch Mollie? Always thought he came across quite level headed

What’s the tea on this guy? Did he bang and ditch Mollie? Always thought he came across quite level headed
I saw him on bumble when he was in a relationship with someone. (Where he’s from originally isn’t that far from me) I called him out and he claimed he didn’t know his profile was still active. Im sure, if you go back to the start of this thread, some other tattlers knew gossip about him.
He’s got a massive ego to match his massive forehead.

2 years difference. Has she talked about weight loss?
Maybe some weight loss but there’s not enough to have that dramatic an impact on the shape of her face.

My theory is Botox in her jaw, which elongates the face and gives a slimmer appearance

Reactions: 2
Her outfits have to be curvy, cosy and high street because she doesn’t like to spend too much on clothes? She’s always posting links to spent clothes/skincare/makeup etc

Her outfits have to be curvy, cosy and high street because she doesn’t like to spend too much on clothes? She’s always posting links to spent clothes/skincare/makeup etc
Exactly! Also Abercrombie can be quite pricey without sales and I swear she gets most of her stuff from there or skims

Reactions: 1
Well this thread was an interesting read.
I was on the fence as to whether I love or hated her but wow after reading the thread I’m shocked at how gross she had been begging for things

Reactions: 5