Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinker

Did anyone else see her instagram post the other day, of both her children just in their nappies for the whole world to see... but it’s ok cus it’s for an #ad obvs🤦🏻‍♀️

well that night she posted on her stories the insights to that post. And she shared that 155 people had ‘saved’ the image, and she was over the moon. Rather than worrying why so many people had saved a picture of her half naked children, she says ‘oooh shall I do more home interior posts?’ Assuming that was the reason why. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s an open account, she has no idea who has saved that post, who is looking at her children etc. And given that not so long ago, photos of her child were stolen off her Instagram and posted on some strangers account.... She still quite clearly doesn’t give a shit
The lengths people will go to for a freebie 🥴🥴🥴

noobie123

she’s really grating on me at the moment. The desperate attempt at trying to make it in the insta world is really cringe. Plus the constant showing off and bragging of e v e r y t h i n g she buys. It’s all absolute sale tat she doesn’t need most of the time 🥴 trying to be all relatable with the #molsbargs.

Also we get it- you do your food shop @ m&s whoopie bloody do 🤯

Freckles

Chatty Member
It seemed to have disappear, unfortunately there’s some tattle clause that means you can’t discuss private accounts. Shame because our points were valid.

It annoys me she sells her child for anything, posing him at the side of the road for an AA advert. Wonder where they get all the cash.
How cringe was the AA Ad though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

noobie123

here she is as per usual with the exciting content bragging about all the wonderful pure tat she buys 😴😴 her house must actually be full of SHIT! No wonder they are already looking to buy another house after 1 year of being there. She grates on me so much 😂 no one wants to see it mol

Abettermumma

Just like her pal from thelittlelewisfamily (has that thread disappeared?). I really don’t know where mol simons gets all her money from, she’s constantly shopping and buying pointless stuff. I can’t fault her for anything else really just the buying annoys me and all the free gifts, she must just say yes to anything!.
It seemed to have disappear, unfortunately there’s some tattle clause that means you can’t discuss private accounts. Shame because our points were valid.

It annoys me she sells her child for anything, posing him at the side of the road for an AA advert. Wonder where they get all the cash.

elepal

Maybe stop sharing photos of your fucking kids all over social media then? Just a thought... 🤔

Screenshot_20201110_212712_com.instagram.android.jpg

Tinker

What’s happened with the candle business?
I thought all he insta huns would all be gifted them by now

Littleoldme

If this idiot didn’t waste so much money on tat and far too many clothes for Hugo they could have actually bought a house that was more practical for a family of 4.

By the way Molzbargz it’s BOUGHT instead of BROUGHT.
Shes stil as boring as ever

elepal

Did she start giving her baby solids before four months?! FML :mad: Irresponsible cow to be using her platform to promote such a risky, outdated practice. (Unless I've misunderstood and she's been advised to do so by medical professionals, in which case I take it back...)

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Did she start giving her baby solids before four months?! FML :mad: Irresponsible cow to be using her platform to promote such a risky, outdated practice. (Unless I've misunderstood and she's been advised to do so by medical professionals, in which case I take it back...)
Why would she wait to wean when she could get freebies and ads! The only reason these instalosers have more kids.