Mol Simons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like her pal from thelittlelewisfamily (has that thread disappeared?). I really don’t know where mol simons gets all her money from, she’s constantly shopping and buying pointless stuff. I can’t fault her for anything else really just the buying annoys me and all the free gifts, she must just say yes to anything!.

Reactions: 1
Just like her pal from thelittlelewisfamily (has that thread disappeared?). I really don’t know where mol simons gets all her money from, she’s constantly shopping and buying pointless stuff. I can’t fault her for anything else really just the buying annoys me and all the free gifts, she must just say yes to anything!.
It seemed to have disappear, unfortunately there’s some tattle clause that means you can’t discuss private accounts. Shame because our points were valid.

It annoys me she sells her child for anything, posing him at the side of the road for an AA advert. Wonder where they get all the cash.

It seemed to have disappear, unfortunately there’s some tattle clause that means you can’t discuss private accounts. Shame because our points were valid.

It annoys me she sells her child for anything, posing him at the side of the road for an AA advert. Wonder where they get all the cash.
How cringe was the AA Ad though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I loved her to start with but the ads are driving me mad, and the laying back and stroking the top of her head! Unfollowed!

Omg so glad someone else feels the same. I'm so bored of her hauls, constant buying and ads.
Literally every story is here is a pile of stuff I bought that I don't need just to get that mols bargs hashtag in there. I honestly don't know where she gets the money from and could be spending it all on much more important things!
I really don't know how she has 10k followers, beyond boring.

Reactions: 2
If this idiot didn’t waste so much money on tat and far too many clothes for Hugo they could have actually bought a house that was more practical for a family of 4.

By the way Molzbargz it’s BOUGHT instead of BROUGHT.

If this idiot didn’t waste so much money on tat and far too many clothes for Hugo they could have actually bought a house that was more practical for a family of 4.

By the way Molzbargz it’s BOUGHT instead of BROUGHT.
Shes stil as boring as ever

I dont get why people are re sharing her new baby photo all over stories like she is some sort of celeb! Get a grip

Maybe stop sharing photos of your bleeping kids all over social media then? Just a thought... 🤔

Screenshot_20201110_212712_com.instagram.android.jpg

HAD to unfollow after seeing the boxes and boxes of gifted stuff being sent to her. Why is it children who are less fortunate, who’s parents maybe are struggling now because of COVID never get boxes and boxes of free stuff?!? Not fair at all. They are hardly struggling or in need of any free stuff!

she’s really grating on me at the moment. The desperate attempt at trying to make it in the insta world is really cringe. Plus the constant showing off and bragging of e v e r y t h i n g she buys. It’s all absolute sale tat she doesn’t need most of the time 🥴 trying to be all relatable with the #molsbargs.

Also we get it- you do your food shop @ m&s whoopie bloody do 🤯