Mol Simons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg came in to say we get it Hun you do your shop at Marks and Sparks. She actually thinks they’ve made it.
I wouldn’t say they have. They are completely irresponsible with their spending so bleeping wasteful. And they’ve bought a house completely unsuitable for their family. No drive no garden. All those stairs. Kitchen or dungeon? I mean it’s a nice enough house but maybe if she stopped buying so much tat they could have bought something a tad more suitable for their children.

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely concerned/surprised that Molly works in a childcare setting herself, she’s perpetuated this issue with Hugo coming into her bed for the last 2 + years (lack of routine, the cabin situation, always providing emphasis on “chilling”) and now decided she needs a routine so is removing “privileges”(play doh) for Hugo when he does not stay in his own bed.

Totally understand this needs to change but removing stuff from him for an issue she has caused. How does she expect a 2+ year old to understand this, why has it been ok up until now? Does she think he has the capacity to understand her rational.....

this is in stark contrast to her making allowances for his crappy attitude and behaviour, then he gets lots of treats and allowed to stay up late, and don’t get me started on the amount of material possessions. She’s all over the shop with any sort of structure for Hugo it’s chaotic parenting whatever way the wind blows for Molly. How can he possibly understand any of this ?!

Reactions: 6
Did she start giving her baby solids before four months?! FML :mad: Irresponsible cow to be using her platform to promote such a risky, outdated practice. (Unless I've misunderstood and she's been advised to do so by medical professionals, in which case I take it back...)

Did she start giving her baby solids before four months?! FML :mad: Irresponsible cow to be using her platform to promote such a risky, outdated practice. (Unless I've misunderstood and she's been advised to do so by medical professionals, in which case I take it back...)
She has! as far as I understand its all her own decision apparently the baby was really sicky on just milk (not a valid enough excuse in my opinion 🙄🙄) She seeked professional advice- who gave her prescription milk to try but she kept switching and changing the brands of milk around that much without giving anything chance to work. No wonder the poor baby was sick

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Why would she wait to wean when she could get freebies and ads! The only reason these instalosers have more kids.

The main reason why you are advised to wean early is for CMPA (cows milk protein allergy) that baby does not have an allergy. Shes is so irresponsible by promoting that out dated practice. I bet she had a lot of young mums following her who will now think its completely fine to wean at 4 months. What a dick

• Angry
So she’s seeing her mum, sees kyles mum, and has a “support bubble” with her friend also “works” with her brother(this is all that she drops in casually) so il assume there’s lots more we don’t know about.

a tell ya what MOL how about before your dishing out mental health support how about you LIVE the rules and understand why it’s so hard for people who have gone one year without friends and family, it’s neigh that hard is it if your just seeing everyone 🙄 beggars belief.

Reactions: 3
Not to mention she’s still sending Hugo to nursery so all those other households too! Her baby and Kyle literally both caught covid over Xmas but I can’t say I’m even surprised. Sorry to be harsh but the rules are there for a reason.

Did anyone else see her instagram post the other day, of both her children just in their nappies for the whole world to see... but it’s ok cus it’s for an #ad obvs🤦🏻‍♀️

well that night she posted on her stories the insights to that post. And she shared that 155 people had ‘saved’ the image, and she was over the moon. Rather than worrying why so many people had saved a picture of her half naked children, she says ‘oooh shall I do more home interior posts?’ Assuming that was the reason why. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s an open account, she has no idea who has saved that post, who is looking at her children etc. And given that not so long ago, photos of her child were stolen off her Instagram and posted on some strangers account.... She still quite clearly doesn’t give a tit

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see her instagram post the other day, of both her children just in their nappies for the whole world to see... but it’s ok cus it’s for an #ad obvs🤦🏻‍♀️

well that night she posted on her stories the insights to that post. And she shared that 155 people had ‘saved’ the image, and she was over the moon. Rather than worrying why so many people had saved a picture of her half naked children, she says ‘oooh shall I do more home interior posts?’ Assuming that was the reason why. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s an open account, she has no idea who has saved that post, who is looking at her children etc. And given that not so long ago, photos of her child were stolen off her Instagram and posted on some strangers account.... She still quite clearly doesn’t give a tit
The lengths people will go to for a freebie 🥴🥴🥴

The lengths people will go to for a freebie 🥴🥴🥴
Quite honestly this girl annoys the tit out of me. The she posts her m&s food shop like its some we should be buzzing over... babes you've not made it. Who in the right mind spends that much on a weekly food shop?! I'm sorry but she is not relatable, I find it so much more relatable when people post their aldi shops! She is so far up her own arse yet wants pitty 🙄 get a grip mol mate!!

• Haha
What’s happened with the candle business?
I thought all he insta huns would all be gifted them by now

here she is as per usual with the exciting content bragging about all the wonderful pure tat she buys 😴😴 her house must actually be full of tit! No wonder they are already looking to buy another house after 1 year of being there. She grates on me so much 😂 no one wants to see it mol

I am confused is there house only a 2 bed? Why is Margo still in the same room as mollie why not put her in with Hugo so they can share? 🧐

Does anyone still follow her? I've found this thread today (never knew there was one) and saw all the comments about how they afford stuff.
She did the page a year or so ago about being a budget mum or something and how she was in loads of debt but trying to reduce it. Went off then came back to say they've added more but hope to start getting it down again soon. They never returned....

All I can think on this Dubai trip is how much more in debt it has put them!
AND taking Hugo out of school for the 2nd week in the same term?! I know you can take him out before he turns 5 but surely you would have done all of this last year before he actually went to school?! How disruptive for the poor kid.