Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
There’s an annoyed thread in Twitter started by Isabelle O’Carroll @IsabelleOC regarding Clemmie.

Reactions: 1

Titfer

Chatty Member
Just seen C&C’s post on this. I’m really pleased it’s been taken down, really I am. But woe-betide she or any of the others ever starts banging on about saving the planet or the environment when they chucked the fucking thing in an already polluted harbour. Let’s not support one campaign (BLM) by trashing another (environmental).

C&C?

Heyjude

DLAM recent post has her and Clemmie being called out for being racist, if you look down the thread of comments clemmies sister has liked one of the comments agreeing with the sentiment, edit: sorry I can’t work out how to take screen shots!
The post about trainers? She must have deleted the comment already!

Smartie

Chatty Member
Just seen C&C’s post on this. I’m really pleased it’s been taken down, really I am. But woe-betide she or any of the others ever starts banging on about saving the planet or the environment when they chucked the fucking thing in an already polluted harbour. Let’s not support one campaign (BLM) by trashing another (environmental).
Yeah I thought the same. She's also been very vocal about those breaking lockdown and gathering in groups, but both those things are OK right now if you're in Bristol . I know there is a bigger thing right now than covid, but it's very difficult to find a good balance.

Ellis hav

I know this may be annoying and I’m very late but does anyone have the screenshots of what clemmie said on here under her fake account before she got exposed I’ve only just come across who they are through tattle. xxxx

Alliealoop

I noticed Esther Walker had suddenly gone political with BLM post. It seems she has suddenly put it up after twitter being full of stories of Giles Coren saying racist things. Shameless bloody people.

Titfer

Chatty Member
Has anyone got a recent screenshot showing how many people Sly follows? I'm thinking he's had a clear out but don't have any base figure?

Odd question, but I just got a promoted account on Instagram for girls clothes aged 0-5 from a brand called 'Ottilie & Delilah'. Is this another Hoopers brand?