Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lipsofchicken

Crying about being a father at 25 🙄🙄🙄
You’d have thought that a midwife would know how babies are made and about birth control options??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Clemmie: Siiiiiimon, all the other reno accounts have loads of plants and I WANT plants too {stamps boot}

Simon: Don’t worry Clemmiebobs, I’ll simply just type in Instagram search
P (puh) L (ler) A (ah) N (nuh) T (tuh) and voila - then I’ll just go, follow follow follow follow follow. Right, that’s some plant companies we can get some freebees off. I’ll contact them in the morning.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

qwerty_79

I have been reading for a while but have never commented, yet today I had a bit of free time and it took me less than 5' to find the exact address and post code, when they bought it, for how much and pictures from various angles. And I am not even a stalker, nonce or hacker... imagine what someone with real skills could do! Isn't he supposed to be some sort of management person at a consulting firm? Don't they give him training on all this? (maybe he works for a lower tier one, who knows?) The mind boggles - they have children whose faces are all plastered over the internet. Are they so fame hungry? Note to them: really famous, really well-off people do not have all their details available for anyone to see on the web. Their attitude shows how middle class aspiring to upper middle class they are.

• Heart
  • Haha

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
The HoH author , which is of course SIMON, has now shot themselves in the foot quite heftily by proclaiming that they will be paying full price for everything and not taking things off the local girls and boys.

I would say it will make it hard for them now to get grabby, given the need to declare ads, but we all know the huns are very forgiving #bekindofstupid

That photo of Clemmie must go way back given the lack of PPE and the blue scrubs.

• Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
The bush headed cunt has really got my back up today. 25 isn’t insanely young to be having a child.

At 25 years old I was knee deep in buserelin and hormone stimulating injections, I was shoving progesterone pessaries up my arse, I was taking prednisolone steroids to suppress my immune system whilst simultaneously injecting myself with anti-coagulants to thin my blood every fucking day just to have a sniff at having a baby.

I had already lost 2 babies by 25 years of age and would lose another 4. I would have to have 6 cycles, all self funded (that bastard would probably have gone on the beg for it) of IVF with immune therapy just to get my ONE baby. That affects your mental health you greedy fucker.

Don’t dare cry your showman’s tears because you had to ‘endure’ a beautiful baby at 25 years old. I had to hold my husbands head in my lap while he sobbed because he had held it in for so long trying to support me and he had reached the end of his strength and he didn’t need to run away on his fucking Push Iron to do so.

While my child sits in his colourful bedroom, that we paid for, with his colourful toys and his colourful books that we paid for, eagerly awaiting the return of his extra curricular activities and mind enhancing trips, breaks & holidays, that we pay for, I know that his young life (that we paid over £60k for) is so much better than the materialistic, bland, grabby, shameful and humiliating existence that you offer up for your poor children. Imagine reading on the internet that your mum and dad dreaded the thought of your arrival at first. FOD, you are first class twat but you have arrived at a new destination in twattery for me today.
Oh my love. This made me weep. So much love to you and your husband ❤ Ive lost many babies over the years, my first at 21. By some absolute miracle I concieved twins naturally, but was told all the way through my pregnancy that I likely wouldn't be home with both babies. I spent 40 nights in hospital on bed rest to keep them in for as long as possible, they're now almost 4 months old and the smiliest little balls of chub. They're my world. Seeing how mod/fod have pimped out their twins hurts my heart.

• Heart
This is rather creepy non ? I can see from your posting history you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours. It’s not correct and you’re clearly shit stirring
Ohhhh new member (with a locked down profile!) coming to stir the shit pot, love it. Sincerely.

It’s pretty bleak how easily we can rule you out of being either SOD because you know it’s “you’re” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mechanicmum

I'm confused. So he's saying that the spindles have years & years and layers of paint that would take half a month to restore. However the previous owners within the last 5 years say they got them made especially by the carpenter from the Canterbury Cathedral. So he's just blatantly lying then?!

• Heart
  • Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
We are reno-ing (🤢) our v old house. I could only dream of having this type of ridiculous non problem. Toilet flush doesn’t match your OTHER bathrooms. FOD take a look at yourself you moron. You actual moron. We have absolutely nothing here that can be salvaged and used going forward, everything is either broken, was shit in the first place and now broken, or simply doesn’t exist (we have hardly any radiators, plugs, window and door handles)! What will he do with the old fitting? Just chuck it landfill? What a wasteful, spoilt, greedy piece of shit he is. I can’t actually believe any of their followers don’t think that this is disgustingly wasteful. I wish I wasn’t blocked on multiple accounts or I’d tell him so. BTW I think they went through their blocked lists and blocked from the HOH acc because I’m blocked without having commented or followed.

• Wow
  • Haha

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Lol, his stories!

Me, me, me. What about how his daughters’ mental health having grown up with their every hospital trip and potty training moment documented online for over a million people see and pass comment on?

And how dim can he be? He says we don’t know him. We might not ‘know’ him. But everything we do know about him is down to information that he himself has carefully curated and presented to us. If he doesn’t want us to think that he’s a grabby, greedy, exploiter of children’s privacy, then maybe he shouldn’t act exactly like that on Instagram?
The nub of it is: there is no longer any way to justify putting your children’s images and private moments online - for all the child molesters of the world to froth over - just so you can get a discounted kitchen.
Maybe, five years ago, when the whole insta thing was just taking off and influencers were a new thing and feeling their way, maybe back then you could argue that no one knew any better. But now? There’s no excuse to keep it going - the only reason he keeps posting the twins is his greed. Do as many mental gymnastics as you like, but it’s the truth. We know it, he knows it.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She
Also I know your home isn’t an investment and FOD fucking brace yourself mate as I am indeed a woman who can budget & even... strategically prioritise our household finances??!!! But the absence of any or honest discussion around mortgages / financing / prioritising in these accounts is actually what makes them quite toxic and dangerous. If you’re at 90% LTV on your mortgage (as a lot of young people viewing this shit will be, or worse with all that HTB shit) the best thing you can do *for yourself* is overpay your mortgage or make changes that’ll hugely add value to get you into a better bracket thus accessing better rates, and save you cash. Not rip out a passable mumsy kitchen for the edgy dream (and don’t we all want to do that!) or slather the gaff in F&B paint??
This is so true and something none of these accounts mention. I picked up my keys to my first property in 2007, just before prices dipped.

Ideally I would have put a new kitchen in and moved the bathroom upstairs. However it was all perfectly liveable in, after a lick of paint, and because I wasn’t posing in it for Instagram I didn’t do any of these things.

Instead I got a lodger and saved hard. I knew this house was a stepping stone and if the value wasn’t going to increase to ensure I had enough equity in it to buy my next house, I was going to have to save.

There is also a ceiling price on houses, putting in a new kitchen really wasn’t worth the investment as I knew I wanted to sell at some point and wouldn’t have recouped that money.

When I sold that house I put down a 15% deposit on my now house (from saving and sacrificing) I live in it now and it’s pretty much my forever home. This house went up in value within a couple of years so when my mortgage deal ran out my new mortgage was only for 60% of the value of the property and I couldn’t believe the difference in deals.

Basically don’t put expensive renovations in to houses that have ceiling values, do pay down the mortgage. Don’t be influenced by home influencers who are encouraging debt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

allybongo

Chatty Member
On a lighter note - have you noticed that Multitool is still commenting on every single one of Sly’s posts, and Sly is still ignoring him 🤣
Just throw the poor fucker a crumb Sly, for the love of FOD!

• Haha

Smellyoulater

Someone is full of himself in here. And the old “women don’t look at money, I do” sexist twat
I’d love to see a budget that included a £4K sink and £500 lamp.

He also wrote *I* have worked hard to afford it, not we. I know she worked a day a week as a midwife, but she brought in a tidy sum as an influencer and her parents cover some/all the school costs which frees up cash that they then dont spend on 4k sinks (which were gifted to his wife, not him).

But sure, take all the credit Slymon.
I bet he takes the credit for everything. He’s like my dick ex husband, I was breastfeeding and he’d say we’re just feeding the baby. No you don’t have milk in your bitch tits twat...

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂 very good. Made me laugh so hard I wet my trouser 😐 Woah - I didn’t mention the rugger player. I insinuated, no I actually said, it’s pretty creepy to drag their innocent neighbours into this shit storm. I think they are wankers as much as the next tattler, but let’s leave the neighbours out of it shall we ?
Oh forgive me, I’m pretty sure you did mention the rugby player...oh yeah you did you said “you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours”. The tattler, who’s post you commented on, who mentioned the rugby player said something pretty positive about him...actually three nice things...he has the nicest house in the area, he is massive and was a real man. They didn’t bring up anything about shagging you did. I also went back through their post history and it wasn’t that tattler who began or even spread that rumour it really wasn’t, I just checked too! There was one remark about lockdown but I’ve seen far worse than that and the person who did place that rumour on this site did disappear never to be seen again.

I agree we shouldn’t drag people into things but that’s kinda what you did yeah, making that accusation. So let’s all just hug this one out and #bekind

Lets hope your “trouser” dries quickly cos there’s nothing worse than a piss stained trouser...ask my grandad!

Was too late to Edit so adding here.
Just did a little investigating for you @Housedelaclunge - if you put “rugby player” in the search facility above 👆it will bring up 6 pages of threads where that word is used. You could probs refine that search but I don’t know how, however I guess that if you’re vested enough to sign up for a TL account and then comment on here immediately then I’m sure you won’t mind looking at the 10 or so comments relating to the SODs. You’ll see that people are saying someone mentioned this “rugby player” then the post was deleted, some even suggested our benefactor, St Clementine herself, posted it then withdrew and scampered off. Nobody loyal to this site has made any claims about any rugger buggers, yes there have been people saying if that rumour were true then Clammie should dump Sly (cos he’s a knob) and run off in to the sunset with the hot rugby guy but I think you can see that those comments are tongue in cheek and are supportive of both the rugger bugger and Clammie. Hope this helps.

Also disclaimer, just in case you are looking for my grandad to ask him about the pissy trouser thing, he died in 1970 so that may be a bit tricky unless you know a good medium/Clairvoyant 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

judsmum

Chatty Member
I had an horrific dream last night.

I am currently sat on the edge of the bed processing my thoughts before I can even consider doing any work.
You know those round things with a Velcro front that you put on your hand to catch a tennis ball?

Scatch?

yes, well - me and Simon - on the beach. Played that.

How do I move on from this?
How do I cleanse my mind?
How the fuck do I prevent this from happening again?

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh absolutely if my mum could give me a deposit I’m sure she would, but they don’t need free shit when they don’t have to pay for the substantial stuff. How many people can afford £500 lamps when they’re saving for a deposit? How many people can afford to renovate a perfectly good house, and independent school fees? Not even the Hoopers!
100% agreed, love this. And to my point on the traffic light warning system... No one should be duped into spending £900 into that DT GCSE (remember the plastic mold machine you made a door buzzer out of in year 9?) x Curry’s PC world circa 2003 aesthetic lamp under the guise that’s a normal purchase for a young family to make. The things they have are abnormally excessive IMO and it isn’t normal.

In this household we’re thankfully doing quite alright (touch wood init) but our salaries are the only money we’ll ever have...so like most normal people we’d actually consider the value work adds to our house’s value before it’s done? Is spending 0.5% of your house’s buy price on a sink (as they’ve feigned to) actually all that wise - is it going to see returns? When you come to sell the house is the addition of £250psm marble tiles going to add at least their cost in ttl value? I am going to guess definitely not 😂

Not everything needs to be an optimal money maker and I’m far from a skinflint, I’m not advocating buying those horrible shiny white landlord tiles that seem to sap heat from the very marrow in your bones just to make a few quid. But when your salary is it you’ve got to make better decisions init? Like you’d either re allocate that £4k of sink money to cover 30%+ of the bathroom’s entire cost, or chuck most of it in savings. Because very few ppl have the benefit of brands or parents subsidising their budget.

I really fucking resent them presenting their lifestyle & excess as normal for a young family because I know so many (otherwise smart) young women who are in serious financial trouble because they believed the shit they saw on Insta was realistic and followed suit. It’s insidious and you have to actively train your mind against what you’re seeing, how fucked up is that?! For all the fuss they make about models giving teenage girls anorexia you’d think they’d have a thing or two to say about young women spending double digit %s of their salary maintaining debts because of these lot wouldn’t you!

Edit: sorry for dissertation can’t sleep xx

• Heart
I think the lack of understanding the general public clearly have of influencer marketing is a huge problem? Like reading these comments people clearly don’t fucking get it. They are the monetisable audience? They are being served with #ads from marketing teams via a couple in Kent. There needs to be more education on this in this country but it doesn’t serve brands to do so does it:

Also on their young parenthood - why were they both in uni so late? They said that they were finishing up final year and just getting jobs, in their mid 20s? I appreciate everyone goes at different times but... odd?

Agree on the class thing, they both expected to swan off to London and have a parent subsidised party for the best part of a decade before retreating back to the Home Counties to raise some kids (standard gentrifier lifecycle). You have to remember most of their priv school peers were likely becoming doctors / accountants / barristers / creatives / professionals and he was a recruiter and her pregnant, comparatively their set was a LOT worse and they were likely judged for that.

I’m not posh but was very academic, and I suppose ambitious. It sounds awful to type out but if a uni mate had gotten pregnant in final year and gone down that route I think it’d be inevitable your friendship would change / you’d lose touch eventually? You just don’t have as much in common, and the working mate doesn’t have the same amount of time to give? And tbh who wants to trek out to the ends to visit when you live with 2 other girls and can go have chaotic fun together, or have a boyfriend? Or can go to this food market or go see this play? It is the selfishness of youth, it’s normal?

I’m shy of 30 and pregnant now and would and can see it happening to me. All of my friends are ambitious / doing well (so was I, god knows how to define myself now) in their very varied industries, and unsurprisingly I am the first in my set of friends (not from my area or school, tbf kids from primary school had kids by year 8 so that happened decades ago) to be pregnant and it’s been quite an isolating experience in some ways? I can’t expect people to identify with every stage of my life & the decisions I make, but thankfully am self assured enough that the people who don’t (thankfully just had 2 dickheads and that’s another set of problems they have re their insecurittbh) don’t become my defining struggle story?

I’m not tone deaf enough to suggest because of that I am a child having a child either? I’m a fully established and independent adult who is choosing to pause my career & earning potential & tbh, social life to have a kid as my one non cancerous ovary is on loan from god 😂 so gotta make hay when the sun is shining etc and thank god I can!!

Sorry for the essay xxx

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Yup, when you go through the replies from the account, it’s SO clearly Clembot and not FOD. It’s obvious.
They are either counting on their followers’ stupidity, or they just don’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 26