Missmummyblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come here from K’s thread. Is Aileen missmummyblog? Also, what is MMB’s Insta please?

Reactions: 1
Shes got new account but not enough follows to post it here if you search for her it comes up

Shes got new account but not enough follows to post it here if you search for her it comes up
Jesus she’s no shame how she comes back like nothing is shocking, but even more shocking the fools that follow, think she’s their friend and then let’s her manipulate them!🤦🏻‍♀️

Just be careful following or viewing anything she’ll know you’ve come from here & will try & ruin your life as troll. We all know what a viscous, nasty cow she can be.

Reactions: 2
Just be careful following or viewing anything she’ll know you’ve come from here & will try & ruin your life as troll. We all know what a viscous, nasty cow she can be.
You can't see who views your tiktok posts. So she cannot target any specific individual unless they comment.

Can’t find it either and Kayleigh’s gone too. Unless she’s deleted people and I was one of them but genuinely liked Kayleigh she made me laugh. She used to be a nightmare but to be honest she’s called a lot and doesn’t cause trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t find it either and Kayleigh’s gone too. Unless she’s deleted people and I was one of them but genuinely liked Kayleigh she made me laugh. She used to be a nightmare but to be honest she’s called a lot and doesn’t cause trouble
Well your loyalty is not reciprocated because she’s still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2