Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The road does exist it’s on the bridge but if the pic is real or not I dunno. That road is very busy at night I wouldn’t stand in the middle of it. Didn’t Jess Hunt get caught photoshopping a similar pic?

The feet between her legs looks a bit suss
Fair enough, I thought the photo showed the road going under the tower. Still a totally fake pic though haha

Fair enough, I thought the photo showed the road going under the tower. Still a totally fake pic though haha
It does look like that but it doesn’t go under there’s blockades at the end of the of the road. It does look fake though the more I look at it and it’s the kind of thing she would do 🙄

Reactions: 2
It does look like that but it doesn’t go under there’s blockades at the end of the of the road. It does look fake though the more I look at it and it’s the kind of thing she would do 🙄
I know, I drive on it which is why I thought the road in the photo didn’t exist (as it looks like it goes underneath)😂 but it’s on the pont, fair enough.

Reactions: 3
The road does exist it’s on the bridge but if the pic is real or not I dunno. That road is very busy at night I wouldn’t stand in the middle of it. Didn’t Jess Hunt get caught photoshopping a similar pic?

The feet between her legs looks a bit suss
I thought that was someone standing behind her

I think we all appreciate the effort of her trying to throw people of scent 🤣 I wonder if her nana knows what she does as apparently she is the one who is looking after the dogs while she is sleeping with rotten men

Reactions: 3
Ffs she goes and gets procedures to remove dimples and cellulite and then uploads a greasy chinese takeaway in the next pic..

I wonder if she makes the connection between her problem areas and her diet.

whats the point in spending money to fix the outside when you’re bleeping up your insides constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe re read the thread and see it mentions BELLA FOX on here numerous amount of times!

Btwww I can post what I like where I like 🌺
I think a lot of people were confused, as this is a Chanelle thread and chanelle wasn’t tagged.

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of people were confused, as this is a Chanelle thread and chanelle wasn’t tagged.
46B0B4E2-DD8E-4F75-988D-51E537D5591E.png
Searched the thread and Bella fox has been mentioned once before your post today. This is why no one has a clue what you’re on about 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.