Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else saw her stories a couple days ago asking people if they had story’s about girls that stuck weird things up them and filmed it in secondary school, I was actually trying to find the funny side of it, She loves to speak about how people bully her and leave her nasty messages but then goes and acts like that which is embarrassing considering she’s not a teenager or in school anymore. You wouldn’t expect that behaviour from someone of her age especially someone who has a social media following, she’s disgraceful

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone else saw her stories a couple days ago asking people if they had story’s about girls that stuck weird things up them and filmed it in secondary school, I was actually trying to find the funny side of it, She loves to speak about how people bully her and leave her nasty messages but then goes and acts like that which is embarrassing considering she’s not a teenager or in school anymore. You wouldn’t expect that behaviour from someone of her age especially someone who has a social media following, she’s disgraceful
i agree, I thought the same as you. I find it rich coming from her with the tit she comes out with.

Reactions: 4
The twerking videos she does nock me sickkk

she dmy need to go all that

is she a Prost itute yeh?

Reactions: 3
Yes.

Reviews online to confirm its her too from clients that have seen her .
Where are these reviews?

I foudn this sad she’d rather do sex work than get a normal
Job

Feel like this life searching for fame is just sad in general tho tbh

Reactions: 2
Where are these reviews?

I foudn this sad she’d rather do sex work than get a normal
Job

Feel like this life searching for fame is just sad in general tho tbh

She has reviews on her adult work profile and on various forums for sex workers.

It's not made up

• Sick
Reactions: 4
her adultwork username is yourdreamcometruexx
shocked to say the least. She’s my neighbour, now it all makes sense. She definitely sees punters at home. Seen a few older questionable men coming & going. Did wonder how she could afford her house, car etc as she can’t earn much from Social media if anything ?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
shocked to say the least. She’s my neighbour, now it all makes sense. She definitely sees punters at home. Seen a few older questionable men coming & going. Did wonder how she could afford her house, car etc as she can’t earn much from Social media if anything ?
Oh she’s your neighbour! Wow

do your other neighbours know the score?

Oh she’s your neighbour! Wow

do your other neighbours know the score?
I don’t think it’s common knowledge,I have always wondered though since she split with rich how she can afford the things she does. I have not discussed this with anybody on the street but some may wonder like me ? We live in a estate and my house is one of the several that face hers, the parking is terrible and I see these late night cars etc. No judgement just had a niggle and now confirmed. All these loubs and bags are defo gifts from her more financially able clients.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s common knowledge,I have always wondered though since she split with rich how she can afford the things she does. I have not discussed this with anybody on the street but some may wonder like me ? We live in a estate and my house is one of the several that face hers, the parking is terrible and I see these late night cars etc. No judgement just had a niggle and now confirmed. All these loubs and bags are defo gifts from her more financially able clients.
☕🫖 wow

Reactions: 2
Is this what her latest insta rant is about? 😂 worried that followers are gonna inform her new man about what she’s upto 🤭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.