Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought from the pics she posted the other day she was having the full body thing I don’t even know what it’s called but it snatches in your waist, lifts your boobs etc

Reactions: 1
Any surgery she gets will be pointless. The girl eats Chinese and drinks constantly. She’s just gonna end up a bigger mess than she already is as she’s never gonna maintain herself with the gym and eating right. Sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any surgery she gets will be pointless. The girl eats Chinese and drinks constantly. She’s just gonna end up a bigger mess than she already is as she’s never gonna maintain herself with the gym and eating right. Sad really.
I’m not fat shaming or anything but she’s a big girl, you can see that from her face she looks like a wineo and she doesn’t look healthy at all. Just go to the gym and live a healthier lifestyle. I know that won’t lift your boobs but she would at least be half way there and not risking her life going through surgery!

Reactions: 9
this is what i don’t get, she spends all that money to get her perfect body and then ruins it by not maintaining it, absolute waste of money

Reactions: 5
this is what i don’t get, she spends all that money to get her perfect body and then ruins it by not maintaining it, absolute waste of money
It seems like a lot of girls who go to Turkey do the same thing, all the same type of girls with the fast cash kind of lifestyles. It’s all easy come easy go and shame on the surgeons who do the repeated surgeries on these women.

Reactions: 8
I think weight wise she looks fine, she looks like a regular sized girl. It’s a shame she thinks she constantly needs surgery!

Reactions: 4
110% it's her on the adultwork page.

She was in Glasgow recently. Working out the air bnb across the landing from my mate. Constant stream of guys and bloody just eat buzzing in the building 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
LOL at the just eat delivery. Hungry work all that shagging! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen her new lip blush on IG stories, it looks hideous in the video, like she's lined her lips with her eyes closed or has a 'tache... Why is she so intent on a destroying herself with all these procedures when she was naturally pretty to begin with? Looks slightly better in the pics afterwards

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her for years and she used to be so thin like a completely different person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.