Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So …. I feel like …. Her man was a client of hers.
Hear me out 🤣🤣🤣
Omg was just coming here to say this?! Do we think it's a pretty woman kinda situation but more gritty than pretty 😂

If this actually is her genuine boyfriend I wonder if he knows she’s a prostitute? 🤢
Ofc he does!! He's probably not even her boyfriend just some rich dude who thinks he has whisked her away from the game, a real life, extremely expensive GFE

Reactions: 6
Omg was just coming here to say this?! Do we think it's a pretty woman kinda situation but more gritty than pretty 😂
Yeah I do, nothing wrong with it obvs - but yeah I think it was a client who she probs liked and they took it further. I’m not sure why I get that vibe but if it works why nottttt.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I do, nothing wrong with it obvs - but yeah I think it was a client who she probs liked and they took it further. I’m not sure why I get that vibe but if it works why nottttt.
Ahhhh I thought you are going to say it was someone you had met.

Yeh she’s so quick to say “none of you would know if I had a man” 🥴 but sure enough we know when she’s got someone buying her Cartier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s just another client. These men always look completely different. Different builds, some with tattoos, some without tattoos. Different accents also. Remember that guy who drove her round London in a Ferrari (I think it was Ferrari)

The funniest thing about Chanelle is she wants so badly for other women to envy her. So desperate for people to think she’s this stunning gorgeous woman when in fact she’s pig ugly and earns her money taking multiple cock every day. I e never known someone so horrendous actually think they are some sort of successful model.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s just another client. These men always look completely different. Different builds, some with tattoos, some without tattoos. Different accents also. Remember that guy who drove her round London in a Ferrari (I think it was Ferrari)

The funniest thing about Chanelle is she wants so badly for other women to envy her. So desperate for people to think she’s this stunning gorgeous woman when in fact she’s pig ugly and earns her money taking multiple cock every day. I e never known someone so horrendous actually think they are some sort of successful model.
This hit the nail right on the head 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏

Reactions: 1
Looks amazing where she’s staying. But also intrigued to who she’s with? Wonder if it’s the same client boyfriend from earlier this year?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone awe pics of her before surgery 😳 she looks nothing like how she does now, you wouldn’t even think it was the same person.

Jesus she actually looks like a different person! And I think better before, like obv improved with her teeth doing but what the hell has she had done to make her look so different?!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.