Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeah I do, nothing wrong with it obvs - but yeah I think it was a client who she probs liked and they took it further. I’m not sure why I get that vibe but if it works why nottttt.
Ahhhh I thought you are going to say it was someone you had met.

Yeh she’s so quick to say “none of you would know if I had a man” 🥴 but sure enough we know when she’s got someone buying her Cartier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pinkii

VIP Member
she keep popping up on my feed.

looking rough as ever.

why is she constantly looking for surgical/non surgical procedures to help with her body issues?
Asking about cellulite treatments, how about you don’t eat a chinese every night and drink like a fish!?

until she starts living a better lifestyle she won’t ever be happy with her body, she will just become more and more deformed. she might look good for the insta workd but i bet she looks well shit in person, face and body wise

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Does she activate, make some money and then deactivate again so she doesn’t get caught by her ‘followers’?

blairxoxo

The times when she lived at her nanas and the only room she ever took a pic in was her bedroom I imagine because the rest of the house was awful although her laminate flooring in her bedroom was lifting while she took mirror pics with designer handbags 🤣

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
Yeah I read that, doesn’t make it true. I really like Chanelle (don’t shoot me 🤣🙈) but obviously don’t know her so can’t say if she’s the type to make it up or not, I don’t believe she did though
No shooting here 😂 I agree with you! I like her too, and I followed her from when she was on ex on the beach, and only until I read that comment about her it got my back up a bit but obviously that user hasn’t been back so the validity of it all is questionable.

Does anyone remember when she was on BB? And was really close to that guy Raph from Canada and they were like best mates and he was always visiting her in Manchester, wonder whatever happened to him 😂

Its_Me

VIP Member
What that guy did to that dog is unforgivable but it’s not down to her to start calling out the girlfriend and posting her details, who does she think she is

Its_Me

VIP Member
posted a photo collage of a pregnancy test, a bloody tissue to show miscarriage and her non existent pregnancy belly aka bloat.

And moaned about people not believing her.

How does a bloody tissue prove you’ve had a miscarriage? I haven’t seen what she posted but unless it showed something that’s clearly a miscarried foetus any blood on a tissue could be menstrual blood? It doesn’t prove anything?

And she blocked out the name of the scans? Weird mate.

Gofuself

She spends all her money buying Instagram followers, I caught her buy 20k a day for a week once, when she lost near 1 million... I'd say 50% of her followers are bought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Judging from the next story, Priya is definitely someone she knows and is writing on here… I refuse to believe Igor is Priya lol, he’s written too many reviews

• Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she’s now criticising people for posting about the Queens death, calling them sheep and following the crowd. The actual Queen has died, of course people are going to post about it. Clearly not right in the head this girl.

she’s saying that people will post about the Queen but not share their mates business business pages on their story wtf!!!
This riled me when i saw it on her page. Shes a fuckin skank. Stick to the stuff you know about hun with your fishy fanny and fake Jo Malone. Cretin

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
this is what i don’t get, she spends all that money to get her perfect body and then ruins it by not maintaining it, absolute waste of money
It seems like a lot of girls who go to Turkey do the same thing, all the same type of girls with the fast cash kind of lifestyles. It’s all easy come easy go and shame on the surgeons who do the repeated surgeries on these women.

Its_Me

VIP Member
If I remember correctly his name was rich? So it was all fake?? I’m not a mum so I wouldn’t know much about baby bumps but it does look a lil sus
Yeh a baby bump doesn’t come out from under your chest/ribs like that. What a disgusting thing to lie about.

• Wow

saadd3434

VIP Member
So she’s spread her legs so she can buy (or lease) a fancy new car. Still can’t seem to afford to buy a house though….funny that as banks want to see the ins and outs of your income 😂