Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I definitely think it’s this, because this is what I do 🤣 I’m not an influencer by any means btw. But when I have no plans of taking bookings for a short while I’ll hide my profile so it’s not getting seen by too many people, unnecessarily 🤣🤣

we scared out here
Makes sense. Do you get more work from adult work than you would with an agency?

Jaxteller

My friend knows Rich. He split up with her and before she so called ‘got pregnant’ and then she was ringing him screaming and crying saying she’s pregnant etc so he got back with her to try and make things work but it all case out that she was lying and it was just to get him back. She’s now back living with her nan and hasn’t got a penny to her name.
Wow... 😲

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
By the looks of things it’s her crappy party tonight 😂 ok I’m going to make some predictions:

A grazing table
Balloons or lights spelling out her name.
A saxophone player
Many stories posted on Instagram of Chanelles big moon head singing into the camera!!
LOL! I’m intrigued to see what she has done 🤣

saadd3434

VIP Member
Yeah doubt she’s going to get a ‘regular’ job is she? I’ve been through the process on more than one house so I know exactly what they will and won’t be looking at.

Howarewe

Chatty Member
There are a few other things that can cause a ruptured Fallopian tube not just an ectopic pregnancy and she regularly goes on about how she’s on her period and really suffers so I don’t think she was pregnant.
I googled it last night and every single link said ectopic, I couldn’t find any other reason for it

Banny2020

Yeh same I’m guessing she’s had an ectopic pregnancy
I just thought she had randomly got a ruptured Fallopian tube but I just googled it and according by to google it’s caused by ectopic pregnancy 🤷‍♀️
There are a few other things that can cause a ruptured Fallopian tube not just an ectopic pregnancy and she regularly goes on about how she’s on her period and really suffers so I don’t think she was pregnant.

Banny2020

I know she openly admitted to having a cash pig in BB but I’m guessing she gave all that up when she got with her ex boyfriend/ fiancé and relied on his money for her lifestyle.