Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
I meannnnn, she’s gonna be recovering anyway so she can surely just stay home?
Ngl I’ll be honest, I couldn’t care less about the rules anymore! But this just seems a little stretch, I personally don’t wanna isolate after a holiday but bloody hell it’s literally just over a week!
Turkey is on the red list so she’d have to isolate in a hotel which I’m sure is £1750...that’s probably whats peed her off.

Reactions: 5

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
Even with all her surgeries and fillers she looks swollen and chunky. No matter how much lipo she gets she’s still a big girl unless she cuts out all the junk!
Nothing wrong with a bit of lipo but you would think you would change your diet to get the best results. It’s like she just does it every now and again so she can keep scoffing her face with Chinese. So lazy!

blairxoxo

Sounds proud as punch down and out tramp. She needs a good dettol bath and that awful ratty hair piece needs binning ASAP I bet she has neck acne from the itch it causes her 🤢 dirty cow
993A1701-C720-48AE-AF33-A1C4D74587BE.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Lyla001

VIP Member
Her name is yourdreamcometrue on adult work and has reviews from this month. On adult work you have to send ID when you register to be able to offer services so it’s 100% her

I haven’t been on here for a while or seen her Insta but fuck me…. She’s put some chub on hasnt she?? That bloated face?? Jesus

her fella mush know she’s getting fucked out by blokes for cash she has no other source of income
'High class british model' ok then hun🙄

• Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
Sorry I meant the one she lost

Same 🙊😂 She was rubbing her chub belly like it was a firm bump at 5 weeks 😂😂😂 she was bigger than I was at 7 months but think she was just breathing out and not editing for once 🥴🌚
100000% just pushed her belly out! When I saw the announcement I thought it was weird there was no scan photo!
Maybe there were going through a rough patch and it was a cry for him to stay 🤭

Gonna get slagged off for this but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

noseynora21

Chatty Member
This is because these ' influencers' have that many arse lickers around them , thar no one dare to challenge them. When normal folk with feelings express themselves and give their opinion- she's all over them.
Im glad people have called her out the fuckin chav.
Anyway ....off u go now Hun, havent you got some dick to suck - these lecky bills have got to be paid somehow.
Wouldn’t mind but she’s got no fucking mates she relies on strangers who inbox her and ask to be mates and I know this for a FACT 🤣 SAD FUCK!!

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Actyally embarrassed for her 😖. Is she not nearly 30 and she’s acting like a twat that’s never been to London before

Pinkii

VIP Member
Probably really judgemental of me but i don’t think her ex was a nice guy, someone like her isn’t going to attract a nice kind of guy really is she?

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Omg was just coming here to say this?! Do we think it's a pretty woman kinda situation but more gritty than pretty 😂
Yeah I do, nothing wrong with it obvs - but yeah I think it was a client who she probs liked and they took it further. I’m not sure why I get that vibe but if it works why nottttt.

elloelloello

VIP Member
Can’t believe how nasty some people can be! Imagine losing your baby then reading people think you faked it and are laughing, should completely be ashamed of yourselves.
Who is laughing? Did I miss that part?

If you read back the thread you will see I had an ectopic pregnancy at the same time so it is absolutely not funny.

Someone came on here claiming she knows her ex and that it was faked. Shoot the messenger.
And in hindsight everyone else is right, that bump is a 5 month bump at least.

Last edited:

anon20

VIP Member
I know her through a mutual friend. The ‘bump’ looked like she’d eaten a big Chinese. Apparently her boyfriend had left her for another woman, she was living in his house previously so essentially she would have been homeless. She orchestrated this story about being pregnant with his child to get him. Then it all unravelled that it was a lie and she pretended to miscarriage. She really is a piece of shit.
Was that the one where she made a whole Instagram account and called it baby mccleary?