Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RuEvenReal

So …. I feel like …. Her man was a client of hers.
Hear me out 🤣🤣🤣
Omg was just coming here to say this?! Do we think it's a pretty woman kinda situation but more gritty than pretty 😂

If this actually is her genuine boyfriend I wonder if he knows she’s a prostitute? 🤢
Ofc he does!! He's probably not even her boyfriend just some rich dude who thinks he has whisked her away from the game, a real life, extremely expensive GFE

Reactions: 6

Newshound

Going into aesthetics now... Wonder how she's legitimately going to get the filler and botox prescriptions seeing as she isn't a nurse prescriber 🤔

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Turkey is on the red list so she’d have to isolate in a hotel which I’m sure is £1750...that’s probably whats peed her off.
Correct she will need to get a few more punters and tours under her belt no doubt to get some £££s for that 😭

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Maybe she will be used as an example of don’t do it or you will end up looking like this

• Haha
I remember when she posted the “pregnancy” pics and I sent them to my sister who was at the time pregnant shocked as you could see it was all lies! I’m sure she was only a month pregnant too 🙈 I wonder what happened between her and that Rhian Clarke as they were “besties” for so long. She is married and a SW always baffles me how any man can be ok with their partner having sex with other men for money

Its_Me

VIP Member
Considering she’s so secretive about it, she’s now baiting herself up by putting herself on Kingley International 🤣
“Super popular Instagram babe that has a HUGE natural booty”

laughing at super popular and hasn’t she had a bbl?

• Haha

Banny2020

Is just me or is she pretending to have a boyfriend on those recent stories! Cooking for him on their date night?! There’s littelly no evidence of him being there, just a photo of two meals and an empty chair 😂
You cant even see his legs sat there through the glass table.
Literally came here for this comment she’s defo made two dinners for herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

trashtalker36

It’s her, absolutely no doubt. It’s funny that she reads her and openly denies some of the rumours on her insta.. but won’t address this one.

saadd3434

VIP Member
I think she’s been putting her ‘sex work’ money through as aesthetics business. I agree though I find it hard to believe she can get a mortgage for that much.

Didn’t the neighbour say they lived opposite her? Narrows it down a little

ps yeh the house she’s in is deffo rented
I didn’t think of that! So basically she’s money laundering. Doubt she’s paying her taxes either so HMRC could do with being notified! As a few people on here have already mentioned there’s been no sign of her doing any aesthetics work for a long time.

I don’t have an issue with women doing adult work (have more respect for women doing things like onlyfans and babestation as at least they are honest and open with what they do) what I do have an issue with is the likes of Chanelle who is dishonest about her lifestyle and pretends that she is well off.

Qwertypop

Oh she’s your neighbour! Wow

do your other neighbours know the score?
I don’t think it’s common knowledge,I have always wondered though since she split with rich how she can afford the things she does. I have not discussed this with anybody on the street but some may wonder like me ? We live in a estate and my house is one of the several that face hers, the parking is terrible and I see these late night cars etc. No judgement just had a niggle and now confirmed. All these loubs and bags are defo gifts from her more financially able clients.

• Wow

Sloobsc

He looks like the guy she photographed when she went to that restaurant in the sky in London months ago.

That’s a bit of a reach isn’t it. She looks fine.
was going to say yes thats him from the sky bar thing. He must know about her, id assume that’s potentially how theyve met if shes getting expensive gifts

anon20

VIP Member
From my experience a lot of the reviews are cap. Guys have written shit about me on there that literally didn’t happen 🤣🤣 making me sound like a sex goddess and shit hahahaha
Just fantasists, I don’t know how anyone can be so brazen that review made him sound like he was desperate and wanted anything there and then so who is he to judge?😂