Missing children and unsolved cases

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read today in the news the cops are planning on reopening the JBR case again after new advances in technology!

I remember watching a documentary on this years ago and even back then, what happened didn’t sit right with me (same as Madeleine Mccann, circumstances just seem off).

I often think about little Keith Bennett too, very sad he has never been found.

Really hope they manage to find a break through so the little girl can rest in peace.

Reactions: 2
Law enforcement must have some substantial new information or leads to reopen the JonBenet case.
I've always thought the family were involved, not that JB was deliberately killed but an accident that was covered up.

Keith Bennett not being found before his mum passed was heartbreaking. It must be awful to just not know where your child or loved one is.

Reactions: 1
I thought that, they must have some new info to open it back up… I feel they’ll crack it because we have moved on so much with technology. My only hope is that the evidence has been preserved 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 1