Missed miscarriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't work for me either. I ended up having a d&c. They offered for me to try the tablets again but by that point I was fed up and just waited it to be over. Everything will be okay. You're strong and you can get through this I promise xx
Thanks. I took more tablets. It's been really horrific to be honest. But I'm being looked after by my husband and he's sorting the kids and housework etc. Netflix and a huge box of maltesers is helping X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks. I took more tablets. It's been really horrific to be honest. But I'm being looked after by my husband and he's sorting the kids and housework etc. Netflix and a huge box of maltesers is helping X
Hope you got through it okay. I have a missed miscarriage in Sept, took the medical management and they failed twice, ended up going into hosp an having it removed.

Be kind to yourself, I have now split with my fiance from the stress of it and I'm so sad. Hope you have the support x

• Heart
Reactions: 4