Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mod edit: do not post addresses or rightmove details here, report if someone breaks this rule and they will be removed.

Ok here goes! Had to change the title slightly.

Keep tattling folks!

Recap
Apart from still thinking she's American as usual and being typically manic and hyper we have:
Mikhila suddenly announced in July she was selling her house and believes she will be in her new house by Christmas 'watching Christmas movies'
We aren't sure what her parents think of this as they all live together but apparently the parents will move in with her brother and we get vibes they are not too pleased with being rushed out of their house.
Photos of the house clearly rushed with giant eyesore olympic sized paddling pool in back garden included in the extortionate asking price
Mikhila shared 345679549 photos of 'hair inspo' on instagram and ended up with a discoloured orangey bronze mess after 2 x 6 hour hair bleaching appointments.
Her hairdresser is currently in hiding*
She's been using the term 'woo woo' a lot and seems to be caught up in a new obsession with law of attraction/the secret for some unknown reason.

*this is just a guess

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually like her hair now she’s toned it herself..but I think her hairdresser did a pretty awful job both times

Reactions: 2
Great recap, very accurate!

I’m probably being pedantic but the way she says good morning really winds me up...I don’t even know why!

Reactions: 6
I've been thinking, the reason she probably wants to see the house at such a high price is because that will form their deposit for the next place. I guess her parents probably put down the money from their old house and Mikhila and Lee got a mortgage for the remaining amount with some legal contract tie to make all four owners?

Either way, she's gonna be lucky comparing to other new builds in the area!

Reactions: 7
I've been thinking, the reason she probably wants to see the house at such a high price is because that will form their deposit for the next place. I guess her parents probably put down the money from their old house and Mikhila and Lee got a mortgage for the remaining amount with some legal contract tie to make all four owners?

Either way, she's gonna be lucky comparing to other new builds in the area!
I’m wondering why she hasn’t been squirrelling away money while living with her parents. I mean surely paying half a mortgage is a thing to make the most of, you will never have a chance to put away that much money each month. Instead she’s been buying IKEA Kallax & designer bags. In theory she shouldn’t have any credit cards/overdrafts & a sizeable deposit to add to any equity released in the house. I honestly think she has no mortgage, I really believe the mortgage is her parent’s & they have moved in with them to save on rent or have reduced rent as a way to get on the property ladder.

Maybe tensions are high between them all because it’s suddenly dawned on her parents that actually she just wasted the opportunity & are no better off. Surely to god she would have more than a 10% deposit after 5 years? I would expect more with money left over for any renovations she wanted to make.

In a recent vlog didn't she say her and Lee have some savings as well? I mean you'd hope so wouldn't you! But then saying in other vlogs she's in debt. I really think her finances are a mess ! who would want to lend to her. Lee must have a decent credit rating and fairly good salary

I think that maybe her parent’s are looking to move & downsize anyway, especially if they are close to retirement. I mean MBB is my age & my parents are retired, so I can’t imagine hers are far off that stage. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up renting again. Nothing wrong with that but just be honest that you fucked up, 5 years passed & you saved duck all & you actually have more debt because you can’t stop spending!

In a recent vlog didn't she said her and Lee have some savings as well? I mean you'd hope so wouldn't you! But then saying she's also in debt. I really think her finances are a mess !
They really are. I mean why have savings yet have debt which you‘re accruing interest on every month? Which is costing you more money long term. Just pay it off with your savings surely?! She is such a loose cannon, she can’t possibly not spend any money which is why she is mid 30’s & living with her parents.

Reactions: 1
Great recap, very accurate!

I’m probably being pedantic but the way she says good morning really winds me up...I don’t even know why!
It always comes out as ‘Goomorning’ - speak properly you stupid cow!
Thanks for stating the new thread 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New pictures of the shed on Rightmove. Has a horrible rusty old table on the patio now.

• Haha
I saw the picture before because I noticed the very uneven paving slabs ‘disguised’ behind the discarded outside kids toy, then it disappeared. Why do the photos keep changing?

I saw the picture before because I noticed the very uneven paving slabs ‘disguised’ behind the discarded outside kids toy, then it disappeared. Why do the photos keep changing?
She’s making Purple Bricks earn their £900 😂 I bet they are sick of the sight of her number flashing up. She couldn’t have picked a worse estate agent to sell that house, the only way I’d use Purple Bricks is if it was a dead cert that you’d sell your house quickly, I.e have something that people actually want, unlike Mikhila’s (miow) 🐈

Reactions: 4
She’s making Purple Bricks earn their £900 😂 I bet they are sick of the sight of her number flashing up. She couldn’t have picked a worse estate agent to sell that house, the only way I’d use Purple Bricks is if it was a dead cert that you’d sell your house quickly, I.e have something that people actually want, unlike Mikhila’s (miow) 🐈
We bought a property listed with Purple Bricks & my god it was an utter nightmare. The fact that she has used them, to scrim & save more money I suppose will put many seasoned house buyers off! Their reviews are terrible, I’d never buy a house that used Purple Bricks again.

Wonder if she can change the listing herself? The description sounds like she has written it, ‘This property is a dream’ for example. Also random use of capitals. There is no room descriptions or measurements on there either. And no en-suite listed on the floor plan. Seems rushed & cba, as we know MBB is!

Where’s her parents shower room then? Still missing from the photos! Surely you’d put photos up of it? If you’re considering paying or viewing a house with an extra shower you want to see it in photos

Just looked at the housing estate on street view, I don’t think it’s gonna win any development awards any time soon is it. Although you get a lot more bang for your buck up there compared to the south east corner where I’m from.

Where’s her parents shower room then? Still missing from the photos! Surely you’d put photos up of it? If you’re considering paying or viewing a house with an extra shower you want to see it in photos
It is obviously too rank to post a pic of!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not really heard of purple bricks, what’s it all about? Are they just a website where you do all the work (listing/photos yourself)?
so you can make as many changes to it as you’d like as often as you like?
Also, I previously saw a photo of the inside of the bar (which looked like a hoarders tat filled cabin) and that went after a few hours on the first day although I’ve only seen it on rightmove.

• Haha
I’ve not really heard of purple bricks, what’s it all about? Are they just a website where you do all the work (listing/photos yourself)?
so you can make as many changes to it as you’d like as often as you like?
Also, I previously saw a photo of the inside of the bar (which looked like a hoarders tat filled cabin) and that went after a few hours on the first day although I’ve only seen it on rightmove.
They’re an online estate agents and claim they are the dogs balls but they’re just tit, you pay them upfront, or delayed for 10 months if you promise to use their solicitors for the Conveyancing. Basically, there is no incentive to do the hard sell on your property because they know they are getting paid regardless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.