Miss Red love her or hate her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants eveyone to think she's this kind lovely amazing person...miss red aka Donna your a melt duck off with the rest of the beggy bastards

Reactions: 7
It could be such a good platform, but Miss Red isn't impartial enough. Same people in the box all the time - that SJ and Davey Baby drive me insane. Don't know what to think about that J but she's constantly in the box too.

I lost a lot of respect for her after the whole "I'm never going live again" the other day and then came back on almost instantly 🙄
Exactly and when she started crying like a baby when she became the topic of converstaion 😭 well Miss Red you were on the fyp so you too are now fair game darling.

Nah she's not impartial at all!
It was the standing up for Buzztex today that did it for me. The blokes an utter begging c*nt and deserves all he gets!

• Wow
No way, whats going on with her?
This ...I don't understand she's not an unintelligent woman ..has she not a actually looked into what he does..what he earns off the back of mostly vulnerable women and then everyone bigs him up for spending 200 quid on a foodbank donation !! Ffs the guys raking in thousands a week in subs alone. Ms Red. Give your self a talking to because you look utterly stupid backing up this scamming voyeur.

Reactions: 4
She's literally been in everyone's boxes today but not sure what's gone on whatever it is she's got a headache and the sympathy is pouringg in!

Why oh why do they never stay true to themselves

they get a few viewers and then all turn into the same thing.

I was a huge lover of her lives and what she stood for. After today I’m starting to sway because it’s not “fair””unbiased” it’s not a platform for “all

Miss Red needs to show what she’s really about and stand against fiesty on this one!! If she doesn’t it shows how weak and under the thumb she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Miss Red morphing into cla! The pathetic dancing, calling people ’ya witch’ and just told eq to step aside coz thers a new queen of tiktok 🙄 i see more and more people turning against her every day.

As the saying goes too much power can kill a man 😉

No one is above anyone else, don’t get too big for your boots Donna babe, tiktok can turn against you quicker than it supported you!

"I want to give my friend a platform"

This isn't what you claim to be about Donna. The impartiality has ruined what could have been a good platform.

Reactions: 3
Handled in the complete wrong way ..

It’s not a platform for anyone to speak! It’s the Donna and her friends show!

EQ only joined the chat late on red!!! It has nothing to do with you not being friends with EQ.

I don’t Particularly like Facts and definitely don’t like Fiesty but you’re going to be the downfall of your own platform. No one was being nasty in the comments they just weren’t licking your ass

The way she thinks she some sort of hierarchy of tik tok! duck off!! It's tik tok hun not the miss red app!! The way people suck up to her makes me sick! She's a no body?! She's a busy body who loves the gossip & drama! Grow up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.