Miss Red love her or hate her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly on the fence. She seems fairer than others like her, but if you get involved in that tit your gonna get some heat 🔥

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the thread. Nirvana.

This morning was like no other, normally I do other things while I listen to the Live but this morning I never moved. I was wondering if when personal attacks happen would it be better to drop that person from the live, what does anyone else think?

Thanks for the thread. Nirvana.

This morning was like no other, normally I do other things while I listen to the Live but this morning I never moved. I was wondering if when personal attacks happen would it be better to drop that person from the live, what does anyone else think?
your welcome u like miss red but I think it was wrong when shoe let EQ back in the box after what she said to Fiesty I do think she has her favourites that she puts in those box also and is it just me or does that SJs voice get on anyone else’s nerves

your welcome u like miss red but I think it was wrong when shoe let EQ back in the box after what she said to Fiesty I do think she has her favourites that she puts in those box also and is it just me or does that SJs voice get on anyone else’s nerves
I really did like her but I think I'm going off her because of EQ, and now EQ is sending SJ gifts too. The same people seem to be constantly in the box and not giving anyone else a chance. Fiesty has her own platform she could use.

Reactions: 4
I really did like her but I think I'm going off her because of EQ, and now EQ is sending SJ gifts too. The same people seem to be constantly in the box and not giving anyone else a chance. Fiesty has her own platform she could use.
I am the same I am really starting to not like her either if u was a friend u don’t let someone who said that about ur friend back in the box

Reactions: 4
All these people have got to much time on their hands it’s unreal 🤔😳 banging on about MH / being triggered every second of the day.

you suffer from HH etc because you don’t leave TT and don’t work to lazy twats

Reactions: 5
Yay! We can have our own gossip show while watching the tit show unfold. Don’t like EQ never have but she’s not the only one throwing insults, Zavi didn’t stop mentioning her forehead, I like him agree with most he says, but they all do it not just one of them!
Also love how she calls ricksta legohead 😂😂 how she lets different people in the box but duck some of them are boring as duck, even the same ones drone on too, can’t stand SJ bores me to death.

Reactions: 3
I like what her lives are, I think it’s a great idea however if you’re going to let one in you’ve got to let them all in. You have to stay neutral and she hasn’t. Yes what Rick said was absolutely disgusting (we all know he was lying anyway) but she said she would never have him in the box. Well you let EQ in so the opposing side should be allowed in. The lines a bit blurry with the example I’ve used I get that, because of what he said. But for her page to be successful she needs to stay neutral and also the second someone brings children into it they’re kicked.
i fully support her letting EQ have a say but the children comments are too low. However Fiesty is in that box straight away when a “big” tiktoker comes in. She’s a leach.

if I was Miss red I would try pop some clear rules in place then continue! I really like her as a person and everyone going at her today has been too much. She didn’t know what EQ was going to say and in the heat of it all probably wasn’t thinking fully about what was going on. So let her back in. It all happened so quick and so many viewers, so many opinions I can fully understand it would be overwhelming. As she’s comes away and decompressed she has reflected and reassessed from the lives I’ve seen her in the box on, throughout today.

as for SJ I think her heart is in the right place and I hear she has MH issues I really do think she’s taking it all too personally and way to serious. If that makes sense. I cannot use the word “platform” ever again because she said it million times before 😂

Once you except gifts from someone like EQ they have their foot on your coat tails. SJ, she done fantastic telling EQ what she thought about her, half hour later she's back also excepting gifts from EQ. She's now working you both like a puppeteer.

Oh Ms Red...she started off with good intentions and yes it all seemed to be going well for a gossip page BUT then the favouritism crept in . Her best mate the Sentinel gobshite J in the box every day and the mind numbingly depressing SJ bleating about her MH and what she has suffered and Feisty..daily visitor..say no more. So many ask to have a turn in the box but get ignored.
Ms Red...if you are going to have your mates/ mods in the box daily then don't advertise yourself a gossip page for ALL. As if that wasn't bad enough. You then let the putrid and vitriolic Evil Queen in every day to shout over everyone very aggressively..you claim to be a MH advocate yet here you are providing a stage for people to trigger victims of DV / abuse. You have to take responsibility and get a grip on letting morons in to abuse and run with no right to reply. Today you lost control and you can plead 'I can't control what people say ' and I refer to the sick sexual comments she made in regards to children YES you can ..simply boot them; you heard what was said you chose to ignore because you are scared of EQ not to mention she gifts you big time ..and yes we know you regift...some of it to HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No live from Miss Red today as she needs to ’take time’ for herself. Seems the fyp is fair game until she herself is the talk of the fyp and the heat is on her 😂

Reactions: 11
The thing is she keeps taking time, if she can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Letting people down yet again it's a good opportunity for someone else to start a morning chat group.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.