Miss Kyree Loves #9 still a flog who ties her dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs some of Olivia Whites meds. Devastated she didn’t fly into terminal 3 last night at the same time I did 😭
IMG_6843.png

Reactions: 3
The Granny from Margaret River off to the big smoke to see Taytay.
God I wish she’d put on some makeup. That au natural look makes me squirm.
Yeah nah she's like 45 mins and a million miles from Margaret River! The towns here have their distinct personalities and she is definitely not Margs! Margs is still a bit hippy, surfie dudes, tree huggers just with more money than they used to have.

Reactions: 10
Our socially awkward granny is off to a flying start with this video. How cringe is she haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully that baby is not being taken to the Taylor Swift concert.

I knew Koi wouldn’t be wearing that metallic nightie tomorrow night.
The pyjama getup that was sooo comfy to walk all over Sydney in looks dull, so suits old Granny Koi.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure I remember Kyree bagging the absolute tit out of that Davina chick when she was on MAFS

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.