Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like soft launching a new controversial dog to boost engagement on your crappy eye mask story…what a tit person

Reactions: 12
Yes so gross that she only released that statement on account of a new puppy. I wonder if she is keeping Penny hidden partly also so she can rehome her discretely again if need be?
It’s so she doesn’t cop backlash. She knows there will be a lot of negative comments about her actions. It’s only a matter of time though. I suspect she may even turn comments off on her posts for a while, then pop up a “woe is me” sob story about trolls on her story.

Reactions: 8
It’s so she doesn’t cop backlash. She knows there will be a lot of negative comments about her actions. It’s only a matter of time though. I suspect she may even turn comments off on her posts for a while, then pop up a “woe is me” sob story about trolls on her story.
Oh yep I know that is largely why, just wondering if there are other aspects to it as well!

Reactions: 3
She's a terrible human. I wouldn't put it past her to pipe up in a month's time with some smug bullshit about how she got judged so harshly for rehoming Socks but oh look who is laughing now with my new perfectly aesthetic Instagram puppy who fits perfectly into our perfect little lives.

Reactions: 8
I'm not in anyway surprised that so got a new dog so quickly she was probably already looking for a new puppy while she planning socks departure, it's just not a shock she would do this, everything is replaceable to her, we've watched her over the years replace every bed at least 5 times, couches, vaccum cleaners, bedside tables, dining room table, rugs cubby houses the list is honestly endless.. its so unfortunate for her kids doesn't teach them any value in anything.. but she should waited a year and worked on fixing those fences.. that's just not her personality when she wants something she will get it. 🥴🤦‍♀️ she's like a toddler.

Reactions: 4
Those fences are apparently the only kind of fence allowed on this cult housing estate.
Saves ‘memory’ boxes of useless tit but off loads the dog that was never suited to their hillbilly hick lifestyle & replaces him all in the space of 12 months.

Reactions: 1
Those fences are apparently the only kind of fence allowed on this cult housing estate.
Saves ‘memory’ boxes of useless tit but off loads the dog that was never suited to their hillbilly hick lifestyle & replaces him all in the space of 12 months.

Not true- they are allowed colourbond but I think the neighbours have to agree and it’s $$

Reactions: 1