Miss Joslin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Joslin
Instagrammer with over 550k followers, she had a collection with PLT.

Interested in others’ thoughts on her.

Sometimes I find her quite likeable other times she really annoys me haha.

Reactions: 3
I’ve replied to her story once and was being nice and she liked it then replied. Then within 2 mins unliked it and deleted the comment. She was already starting to annoy me so I blocked her because why would you do that haha

I’ve replied to her story once and was being nice and she liked it then replied. Then within 2 mins unliked it and deleted the comment. She was already starting to annoy me so I blocked her because why would you do that haha
That’s weird, what was it about?

Reactions: 1
Followed her when she only had a small amount of
followers from the beginning definitely got too big for her boots hardly replies to any of stories and I’m convinced she’s has surgery most definitely.

Unfollowed her last year after posting a sign at the BLM protest it really wound me up as she would have only went to get likes to add to it somebody (a small account) commented saying that they found it disrespectful and all her little cronies we’re going at the girl so I definitely seen her nasty side

Reactions: 1
followers from the beginning definitely got too big for her boots hardly replies to any of stories and I’m convinced she’s has surgery most definitely.

Unfollowed her last year after posting a sign at the BLM protest it really wound me up as she would have only went to get likes to add to it somebody (a small account) commented saying that they found it disrespectful and all her little cronies we’re going at the girl so I definitely seen her nasty side
What surgery do you think she’s had?

I’m confused because she said she’s not wearing any foundation then put a swipe up link to her foundation... 🤔

Don’t like miss joslin. She appears very self absorbed and quite frankly doesn’t care about the world or her impact! How can she continue to promote brands like plt, Missguided, zara after the horrific things everyone knows about those brands. Of course, she does it for profit, however, I believe she should feel more accountable for her actions and at least address it. But after I messaged her about shops like zara profiting from forced labour and Chinese prison camps she blocked me!! I only wanted to educate her in case she didn’t know this. Her reaction was baffling and only confirmed my view that she just doesn’t care because it’s easier...

she blocked me for liking a comment about this

Any fresh tea ladies. Has she broken up with her boyfriend? Just scrolled her feed and there is NO trace of him

I feel like she doesn’t get as many likes as she’s used to. Her feed seems so dry now