Miss J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear every time i’m scrolling her live on my breaks she pops up, she’s ALWAYS on! im gonna have to block her she’s boring me to tears, even worse is the fact she really thinks she’s something special 😭
I totally agree. She is boring and honestly does think she is something.

Reactions: 3
It's absolutely madness!! Least show your face. What is she scared off? I just don't get it.

Something about this woman I just cannot stand.
I cannot stand people shouting out names when gifted or subbed.
I cannot stand people who make excuses why they are online 24/7
I cannot stand begs.
I cannot stand noisy begs.
I cannot stand overbearing people.
And I do not ever go in her Live.

Reactions: 4
Banging on all the time about "my community" it ISNT your community though. Its miss reds, who's given you an absolute massive leg up. Nothing but a clout chaser. Notice how she's slowly backing away from Red now that she thinks she's some massive livestreamer

What does that mean? I saw deadwings saying the same so J has no chance.
Well she's currently been gifted more than dead wings...

Huge warranted backlash for her doing live pro on the fyp. Thank god everyone is wising up to this beg

Is she really well I can't say ive watched her because its cartoon screen. She used to be really annoying in Miss Reds butting in the whole time.

How can they allow someone who green screens to become live pro ? She offers no content at all.

She swears a lot this woman. I hope her children do not hear that.
Who is her manager? just out of interest really.

Reactions: 1
right i know eq isn’t a reliable source as she’s just a vile bully, but she swore on her dads life and said she will find the messages BUT remember when miss red kept going on about how miss J was having a really bad time? apparently miss J came to EQ and confided in her that her husband, father of her kids, she had found things on his laptop about him being gay and it all come out and he left

Reactions: 2
right i know eq isn’t a reliable source as she’s just a vile bully, but she swore on her dads life and said she will find the messages BUT remember when miss red kept going on about how miss J was having a really bad time? apparently miss J came to EQ and confided in her that her husband, father of her kids, she had found things on his laptop about him being gay and it all come out and he left
She has got a lot of videos up about men cheating and leaving, so maybe it's true

Don't blame him anyway she's a vile lazy scrubber

• Haha
can someone please tell me how spectacularly she fails at the live pro attempt pls - i can’t watch her she bores me rotten 😭

Reactions: 1